Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

SmokyMcBongface

Mar 11, 2021
Can't believe there's an actual anticheat in this, man.
You can easily disable this and use a save editor (for money and else) if you do these few simple steps:
1) Find the File [GameDir]/renpy/savetoken.py
2) Find the Line "if token_dir is None:"
3) Replace it with "if True:"
4) ???
5) Profit

PS: The save File from the Patreon post would still be very nice to have. :HideThePain:

Reactions: sinichi1998

FryisWiggles

Oct 15, 2017
I'm so confused. I blew up the Hive; I gave the pirate his ghost leg; I met with the Tavern Ghost and invited him to the house.
And now- Nothing, after blowing up the hive, MC says "need to talk with Milka"- nothing, she doesn't even respond.
Pirate gave me a "map"- no new locations opened, no map in inventory.
Tavern Ghost supposedly left the tavern, quest is still there.

Can't progress anywhere else, cook is still asleep. Generally, I'd think "Oh, this is all the content, but some people here in the comments are talking about some Orcs, so... I'm just stuck. Either due to my own incompetence, or due to bug, or because the dev can't be bothered to properly guide players to where they need to go.

EDIT : Okay, thanks to vincentolog's post, I managed to find out what I needed to do. I needed have the MC try to suck the cook's dick, then talk to the goddess.
thank you i was stuck at that exact same part

EDGamer96

Jan 25, 2022
So do this update get you out of the orc camp and back to fight the rabbits and stuff? Or not a lot of story progress in this one yet?

EDGamer96

Jan 25, 2022
honestly a guide would be so helpful, i used the save above to see if that would change anything but all i got right now is being in the camp and i tried the hole escape and it didnt work and then the shaman has a new option called milkey deal but i don't know what to do after and no matter how many potions i make i can't test my skills or anything.

BroProHelpas

Jan 30, 2024
honestly a guide would be so helpful, i used the save above to see if that would change anything but all i got right now is being in the camp and i tried the hole escape and it didnt work and then the shaman has a new option called milkey deal but i don't know what to do after and no matter how many potions i make i can't test my skills or anything.
If you are talking about my save,you should go to Drofenchet and get last worm,then you do Anahel's routine(suck dildo,speak with Bella about behavior and report to Bruka) and go to sleep in her tent(Mushroom can't come to the cell) after having a little dialog with Mushroom and getting berries from him,you go to Shaman and use option "milky deal" to get potion,then you go to then Drofenchet and suck out the milk! After that keep sucking out the milk,until you got full can and have conversation with Drofenchet.Finally you talk to the Shaman about milky deal and tomorrow take your can from Drofenchet,go straight forward to the Shaman and finally get booze from him.In the end,you come to Milka with soul drink and after that come to sleep

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes