Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

splurkk

Feb 13, 2022
You can easily disable this and use a save editor (for money and else) if you do these few simple steps:
1) Find the File [GameDir]/renpy/savetoken.py
2) Find the Line "if token_dir is None:"
3) Replace it with "if True:"
4) ???
5) Profit

PS: The save File from the Patreon post would still be very nice to have. :HideThePain:
Do I replace all references of " if token_dir is None: " or the one(s) on line 143, 239 or 273?

Reactions: SmokyMcBongface

SmokyMcBongface

Mar 11, 2021
Do I replace all references of " if token_dir is None: " or the one(s) on line 143, 239 or 273?
I guess you could aswell just replace all lines (143,239,273) just to be sure.
I just replaced it on line 143 and left the other references untouched, worked fine for me. (y)
Im quite surprised that it worked for you with just that line, but if it works don't question it i guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
Hi,
im stuck with some quests, specifically
Ectoplasm for sale
Heros bath (buy a kit for assembling a wash trough)
Ghostly hands (find out how ghosts can move objects)
Very strange events - invited ghost to my house and then nothing

Anyone can help?

Reactions: Algor1

zexxx

Aug 31, 2020
Looks like game will be very short. He almost finished 0.8. Each update have two scene, so to finale release last 6 scene. The plot very interesting but script after v.0.4 is very boring, it seems author want faster finished game and then continue "the last romantic"

gsmiles99

Dec 8, 2022
Im so confused how do you Use the Candles??
When you go to sleep you can use them, takes 3, and each time the sequence progresses further until a not-ghost looking phallus does the deed between Sekira's thighs. Its not explained very well what actually is happening...

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
When you go to sleep you can use them, takes 3, and each time the sequence progresses further until a not-ghost looking phallus does the deed between Sekira's thighs. Its not explained very well what actually is happening...
Yeah, I kept doing it expecting more to happen, like it eventually fucking her, but it just stops at thighjob a nd you're just kinda like... so is that all?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sekira-0.8.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes