Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

yakyb

Sep 12, 2020
I only got anal and anal with oil.....after escaping from the orc camp and the men were returned back.....that's all?????????????

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Sekira [v0.7.3a] [Mensh]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 245 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

allday90

Jul 17, 2019
from what I remember the orc camp was the end. I just tried it and you're still stuck at the orc camp... what exactly is this update?

Richday

Jun 4, 2021
0.7.3a

Changelog:

- New content: Milk Deal quest
- New programmer on the team
- Work has begun on improving the code throughout the game (this is a long way off and first of all we plan to get the quest list back in working order so you always know what you need to do to progress through the story);
- The event logic and some bugs in Orc Camp from previous updates have been fixed;
- For the Russian version of the game corrected punctuation and spelling in some places throughout the game;

Important:
Using old saves that are made after Anahel gets to the Orc Camp may not work correctly with the current version of the game. That's why we attach a save (1-4) for the current version, which was made right before the new content (after loading, talk to Milka in the tent). And the save (1-1) when Anahel gets to the Orc camp.

If you have a bug, let us know about it in .

Reactions: N0ctis007

Adebayor

Mar 3, 2020
I can't continue, the witch doesn't have a recipe for replacing the wooden leg, can anyone help with the save after this task?

LolikBolik

Jun 18, 2020
is there a walkthrough or a guide. i am currently stuck at the 2nd boob potion quest
I've been thinking for a long time what to do. There is a cart with a blue tarpaulin at the location with the tavern. This is a store. There you need to buy a book "Persuasion" or something like that

brocksin1

Oct 4, 2017
Important:
Using old saves that are made after Anahel gets to the Orc Camp may not work correctly with the current version of the game. That's why we attach a save (1-4) for the current version, which was made right before the new content (after loading, talk to Milka in the tent). And the save (1-1) when Anahel gets to the Orc camp.
If you have a bug, let us know about it in .
where are the new saves?

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
I'm so confused. I blew up the Hive; I gave the pirate his ghost leg; I met with the Tavern Ghost and invited him to the house.
And now- Nothing, after blowing up the hive, MC says "need to talk with Milka"- nothing, she doesn't even respond.
Pirate gave me a "map"- no new locations opened, no map in inventory.
Tavern Ghost supposedly left the tavern, quest is still there.

Can't progress anywhere else, cook is still asleep. Generally, I'd think "Oh, this is all the content, but some people here in the comments are talking about some Orcs, so... I'm just stuck. Either due to my own incompetence, or due to bug, or because the dev can't be bothered to properly guide players to where they need to go.

EDIT : Okay, thanks to vincentolog's post, I managed to find out what I needed to do. I needed have the MC try to suck the cook's dick, then talk to the goddess.

Walkthrough until 0.4 Alpha version.

Last edited:
Reactions: highkingz
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes