Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

anon48

Feb 1, 2020
You've just done the first fight with a stick as a weapon right? After that you're supposed to gather herbs to heal a dubff on you then learn to craft an item from your master to steal a knife from the hobo. THat knife will let you win the fight with the mushrooms.
I have the knife but I got my ass beat once so now my health is permanently at 1

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I have the knife but I got my ass beat once so now my health is permanently at 1
How the balls did you lose? The shrooms can only barely beat you if you zerg rush the fight and don't get vaguely lucky with a single miss from them and mugging the tramp for said knife gets you an hp pot iirc.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I lost too, barely making damage sometime idk and shrooms hitting almost a 10. Besides other several bugs locking me out and if i wasn't saving all the time differents saves i would just have to restart the hole game. Also, it's to damn grindy, i like the scenes to change day and work, but they take a lot of time.

HenryScores

Dec 6, 2020
I think my game is glitched, I have gathered mushroomes and berrys for 26 in game days, and it still tells me to get 12 mushroom and berries to get to the tavern. Also I can't get any further I think, no squirrles after I gave it a mushroom.

ixtappa

Mar 28, 2021
I think my game is glitched, I have gathered mushroomes and berrys for 26 in game days, and it still tells me to get 12 mushroom and berries to get to the tavern. Also I can't get any further I think, no squirrles after I gave it a mushroom.
You need to craft a heap of berries, and heap of 'shrooms at the crafting table in the house.

Reactions: HenryScores

Flaseiro

Nov 16, 2017
Purple woman spawned in game and screen "Game Over" after heroine takes milk from boobs... Sad, but not bad content for demo, but i want the full game, need create a mixture for teleport into future

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes