Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I'm guessing it's not possible to beat the first rabbit you fight?
Stuck in the lockpick mini game in the basement. Anyone have a soluce please ?
It's just the lockpicking minigame from tes Oblivion. Gently tap your mouth upward, click when the pin is in place at the very top, then hit enter when the key prompt appears on screen.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
That is some gorgeous art but damn the sex scenes are laggy as hell... To be fair my laptop isn't the strongest device but I feel like this is rather unoptimized.

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
i have accidentally used up and sold items not knowing the actual path, and have bricked my save.
cannot get big boobs potion to give to squirrel girl.
starting a new save, if someone knows how to get mushroom and holy water that will help

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
i have accidentally used up and sold items not knowing the actual path, and have bricked my save.
cannot get big boobs potion to give to squirrel girl.
starting a new save, if someone knows how to get mushroom and holy water that will help
Have you tried talking to the Squirrel again? THat might work but I rather doubt a game this early on has measures for soft locks.

Anyways I don't think you can make the goddess potion yet. The Water is only from the squirrel who gives some for the first boob potion and the other mushroom isn't one you can get afaik

Reactions: lookinground

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
Have you tried talking to the Squirrel again? THat might work but I rather doubt a game this early on has measures for soft locks.

Anyways I don't think you can make the goddess potion yet. The Water is only from the squirrel who gives some for the first boob potion and the other mushroom isn't one you can get afaik
I SEE i cannot get anymore water then, i used the boob potion during battle. misclick hehe
so ty i have to make new save

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Are there sex scenes in there? Lesbian ones
There's barely any sex scenes at all, but yes there is a lesbian scene of the MC getting groped by the squirrel girl. Also technically the MC tending to the statue of her goddess counts and a dream sequence with said goddess does have a finger sucking scene.

Tailahar

Jun 10, 2019
my game is over on Servant has summoned after milked by squirrel, is that rly over or something i dunno ?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Sekira [v0.1] [Mensh] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 834 MB
Compressed Win Size: 203 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xxxmeshxxx

Sep 11, 2018
There's barely any sex scenes at all, but yes there is a lesbian scene of the MC getting groped by the squirrel girl. Also technically the MC tending to the statue of her goddess counts and a dream sequence with said goddess does have a finger sucking scene.
There is a animation scene "Oral Sex" with a squirrel.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I can't 'keep playing the story' because the story is to get somewhere and I can't get there because the mushrooms keep killing me
You've just done the first fight with a stick as a weapon right? After that you're supposed to gather herbs to heal a dubff on you then learn to craft an item from your master to steal a knife from the hobo. THat knife will let you win the fight with the mushrooms.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Surprisingly good first version, drawings are really nice, characters look good and interesting enough, story seems entertaining, there's a fair amount of content even though there's not many sex/erotic scenes yet but the ones it does have are pretty good. Some stuff is a little grindy for no reason but it's not anything terrible.
Things that I wouldn't mind having is a scene replay viewer, being able to make her wear different clothing, if erotic the npcs would act differently around her.
Her battle damage clothing to be shown after battle.

rattensex

Mar 27, 2019
If the next update is as good as the last one I'll become a patreon. The art style is just perfect. :D

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes