Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Richday

Jun 4, 2021
There are also bugs where you can't advance the story. Made me drop it
If you find a bug / or think you have found it / or are having difficulty completing quest, write about it on the . There they will help you with advice or if it is really a bug, they will fix it. Unfortunately, leaving such uninformative comments will not help yourself or the game.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
If you find a bug / or think you have found it / or are having difficulty completing quest, write about it on the . There they will help you with advice or if it is really a bug, they will fix it. Unfortunately, leaving such uninformative comments will not help yourself or the game.
Not sure what caused it but I am at the part with the amulet charges and I am unable to reactivate the pirate. It is telling me to buy rum, I bought rum 5 times. I have 5 rum in my inventory. I have done the scene with the maid 5 times

BroProHelpas

Jan 30, 2024
Not sure what caused it but I am at the part with the amulet charges and I am unable to reactivate the pirate. It is telling me to buy rum, I bought rum 5 times. I have 5 rum in my inventory. I have done the scene with the maid 5 times
he appears automatically,when you got ghostly leg

Richday

Jun 4, 2021
Yes, it looks like a bug in the quest to use the amulet. We'll check it out.

Can you send me your save file? We'll check what's wrong with the pirate.

Richday

Jun 4, 2021
Sekira - Public Version - v0.8.5b

Changelog:

- Fixed the logic of using the amulet in the quest “Wake up the cook”;

Download:

(with saves)​

Saves:
1-1 — Saving before using the amulet for the first time in the quest "Wake up the cook"
1-2 — Before the smoking scenes with Belka (before the Orc camp)
1-3 — Before new content v0.8 "Escape from Orc Camp" (you need to go to bed)

(On Android you need to put save files to \Android\data\com.mensh.program\files\saves\sync)

Last edited:
Reactions: lemaro

lemaro

May 11, 2021
does anyone know if the new quests lead to new content (like images/etc)? Checking the gallery seems to be the same as previous update

Richday

Jun 4, 2021
Anyone who is stuck on the quest "Training Milka" in the orc camp, use this save (immediately after completing this quest. Work with public & patrons versions). A bug was found in the quest, it will be fixed. The quest can be completed in the new version of the game (0.8.6f / 0.9.3a).

Last edited:

Richday

Jun 4, 2021
Sekira - Public Version - v0.8.6f

Changelog:

- Fixed quest "Training Milka" (orc camp);

Download:

(with saves)​

Saves:
1-6 — After quest "Training Milka" in orc camp

(On Android you need to put save files to \Android\data\com.mensh.program\files\saves\sync)

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Sekira - Public Version - v0.8.6f

Changelog:

- Fixed quest "Training Milka" (orc camp);

Download:

PIXELDRAIN (with saves)​

Saves:
1-6 — After quest "Training Milka" in orc camp

Thanks you've been great so far helping us with these bugs.

I was thinking of replaying from start but was wondering, do the new quests (changelog says v0.8.5 have new ones) lead to new scenes? Seems with gallery isn't the case but wanted to confirm

splurkk

Feb 13, 2022
I'm stuck at the woman at the "Ghostly Leg" quest
I talked to the witch, and I think I already bought and used "The recipe for creating ghostly things"
1720489955394.png

When I go home I don't have the recipe, so I'm sure I've used it
1720490058255.png
and when I look through my inventory, I do not have a Ghostly leg
1720490236385.png

Please help

Richday

Jun 4, 2021
Thanks you've been great so far helping us with these bugs.

I was thinking of replaying from start but was wondering, do the new quests (changelog says v0.8.5 have new ones) lead to new scenes? Seems with gallery isn't the case but wanted to confirm
Quests = walkthrough hints. New content (scenes, etc.) is available in new versions. Not all new scenes have been added to the gallery.

Richday

Jun 4, 2021
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes