Ren'Py Sekira [v0.9.3a] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Richday

Jun 4, 2021
I think I found it. The "Recipe for creating ghostly things" was in my inventory, and couldn't be used from the crafting table at home. Thanks for much for following up!
Yes, we specifically wrote a hint for this in the quest, so that players would not try to look for it in the crafting workbench :)

splurkk

Feb 13, 2022
anyone can help me ? i dont know what to do now i was in all places and cant progress
Click on the last 3 (or 4) quests to get details/instructions. It isn't always clear though. If you're still stuck share screenshots of the details.

IKhorneI

May 3, 2020
Click on the last 3 (or 4) quests to get details/instructions. It isn't always clear though. If you're still stuck share screenshots of the details.
I try to find this but i failed . I really don't know where i can do this. and i have still meny locked locations

0927Mordred

Oct 6, 2021
I'm stuck in the game

My current missions are, help milka, wake up the cook and dirty dancing

Milka mission says I should go the horseflies' nest and I don't know where is it.
The cook mission it gives me 2 options, handjob and blowjob, handjob triggers a scene but doesn't wake him up, and blowjob says she doesn't have enough karma to do it
Same goes to the dirty dancing mission

So apart of what I should do on those 3 missions, what can I do to have more karma and trigger more scenes

splurkk

Feb 13, 2022
I try to find this but i failed . I really don't know where i can do this. and i have still meny locked locations
I wouldn't bother with the "under development" quests.
Getting milk involves talking to the squirrel girl (acorn) on the map.

Hope this isn't too late

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes