mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how to do close the box that has all the information in it? ive checked out all the different people weapons etc i can move it around but it wont leave thanks for any help

Zeus95

Oct 18, 2020
more like "new earth" game(if its the right title - im not sure)
Haven't seen or played that one, but children of time is a book, the origins with a rebellion, an 'ark' style of humans leaving the earth, heavily reminiscent.

I'll check out New Earth though, thanks!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Haven't seen or played that one, but children of time is a book, the origins with a rebellion, an 'ark' style of humans leaving the earth, heavily reminiscent.

I'll check out New Earth though, thanks!
would only check if you like ntr - just saying

and thanks for the hint with the book (y)

Reactions: Zeus95

Maevos

May 4, 2019
AI voice over is hit and miss to be honest. Sometimes it's really good but it comes across as robotic and emotionless quite often. Still better than no voicing.

The game itself is solid with an interesting story (mutiny on colony spaceship, MC assumes command, humanity on the brink of extinction). MC is not a beta simp either so that's a huge plus. Girls are fine as wine too. I loved the maledom+femdom scene with Lexi and Layla. Taking turns to use the good doctor and her admitting that she likes it, that was hot. Shame it was just a dream though.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
AI voice over is hit and miss to be honest. Sometimes it's really good but it comes across as robotic and emotionless quite often. Still better than no voicing.

The game itself is solid with an interesting story (mutiny on colony spaceship, MC assumes command, humanity on the brink of extinction). MC is not a beta simp either so that's a huge plus. Girls are fine as wine too. I loved the maledom+femdom scene with Lexi and Layla. Taking turns to use the good doctor and her admitting that she likes it, that was hot. Shame it was just a dream though.
Sometimes dreams can become reality ;) And yes the A.I voices are hit and miss. I do what I can but there is only so much I can do.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maevos

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
AI generated voicing will be the next commond thing in AVNs for sure. For now its cringe tho, after a sad scene, the AI voice is cheerful and it makes me burst in laughing. :D :D But once the technolgy evolvs enough, oh man. And not only for AVNs, imagine fully voiced NPCs in RPGs (not just replaying the few 3 recorded lines)

Reactions: youngethan

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Really promising start dev, also checked out your YouTube so looks like you've been doing this a while and it shows in your first update. Will be keepong an eye on this one for sure, already excited to see how the story will pan out.

Originally I was worried about the idea of computer voice acting but it actually works and was quite nice to have. Wishing you the best of luck in development down the line

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Really promising start dev, also checked out your YouTube so looks like you've been doing this a while and it shows in your first update. Will be keepong an eye on this one for sure, already excited to see how the story will pan out.

Originally I was worried about the idea of computer voice acting but it actually works and was quite nice to have. Wishing you the best of luck in development down the line
also if people dont like it they can easily turn it off in the settings so it isnt forced

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Ha, gonna be a while XD I want to get through 6 more scenes before another release, im done with like 1 - 1.5 XD. Had to pick up a 2nd job so production is a tad slower.
i ..
i meant a noice render - not a game update :cool:
dont overdo - remember - we work to live , not live to work ;)

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes