Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Are you managing with only their free plan for the moment? Their prices seem actually pretty reasonable, but I'm curious how much output you're needing with your current rate of development.

I'm considering it for a future project, it's why I'm asking so much about it ;)
Before my new job. I used the 22 dollar plan. Now I dont get as much time with my project so I use the 5 dollar one.

Reactions: hkennereth

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Before my new job. I used the 22 dollar plan. Now I dont get as much time with my project so I use the 5 dollar one.
Thanks for the info, it's greatly appreciated :)
Keep up that good work, I'm really looking forward to see where the story goes.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Selara [Update 4]
with zinacke Walkthrough / Cheats Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Figured that out after a few minutes. In the directory under the little silhouette there are 3 dots. Have to click on that to have conversation. Then you can close that out.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
People are talking about some errors in this update. Should I wait for the next one or do I play it now?
No someone altered some stuff and leaked it. I didnt bother updating it because no point when most errors were missing images due to that being blocked for next update I just had the writing don etc.

Reactions: Rocky the Hardplace

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Selara [Update 6] [Sacred Sage] - Compressed

Win/Linux [385 MB]
- - - -

Mac [380 MB]
- - - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Selara-U6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 7, 2024
Damn, if only more devs did this. Not even an incest AVN let alone a loli one and it seems pretty tame compared to most SS AVNs but the dev ditched Patreon anyway instead of try to tiptoe around their minefield of crap they don't like. Normally I only sub to loli AVNs but thinking of subbing just because it's a dev with a spine.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Damn, if only more devs did this. Not even an incest AVN let alone a loli one and it seems pretty tame compared to most SS AVNs but the dev ditched Patreon anyway instead of try to tiptoe around their minefield of crap they don't like. Normally I only sub to loli AVNs but thinking of subbing just because it's a dev with a spine.
Yup I did ditch patreon and gave up 60% of the income from the project. I do have some standard of morals and was not going to submit to their wishes. Sadly Subscribstar is the only platform that has a set between their legs at the moment. Standing up to paypal proved that to me. I do these VN's because I enjoy 3D and building a story the only reason I accept donations is because 3D assets are so damn expensive. But as a little teaser, its very tame atm but will be bringing female domination, and also tentacle which both will be skippable if that aint your jam.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
Yup I did ditch patreon and gave up 60% of the income from the project. I do have some standard of morals and was not going to submit to their wishes. Sadly Subscribstar is the only platform that has a set between their legs at the moment. Standing up to paypal proved that to me. But as a little teaser, its very tame atm but will be bringing female domination, and also tentacle which both will be skippable if that aint your jam.
If you have a crypto wallet set up there's also Backed.by. They allow everything too since they run on Matic, so don't have to deal with Visa/MC's morality-policing bullshit either (left totally out of the loop, even when buying/selling crypto it's a direct credit/debit from your bank account, or even cash in the mail on some non-KYC escrow exchanges if you want 100% anonymity/privacy, though transactions on those take a week).

Reactions: Sacred_Sage
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes