ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
So after the mission with Grace's School teacher murder, she was in the bath. There was a picture of Grace where on her back, right above her butt, was the words LOSER. Is that part of the game or am I totally missing the plot? Is she getting bullied? Was confused when I saw that.
In the minigames that focus on Grace, you learn that she's being bullied by Mizuki Ito.

tyhke3131

Apr 21, 2019
Can someone tell me, is there anything else after gym case or that is the end? Because if there is something else then i can not play.

Pippo1234567

Mar 17, 2019
Anyone that Is playing this game on mobile and finish the side case "Gordon anderson's last clue? I can't finish It because the game doesn't let me put the names for the questions of the papers and also doesn't let me open the Red box

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
When someone shares the new link then you have to wait a couple of days to see it in the first page or you can look at the verious posts and find the one with the link shared.
The version 0.75 is now available in the first page.
I look various link before but they all have downloaded and pay which I don’t do! I always play it for free just like in gamcore and what do you mean first page?

zawain

Nov 27, 2017
i have a bug where when talking to Landon in the spa investigation, the cancel option is not present.

D

Deleted member 2695338

Can somebody upload save when the gym case starts ? Thanks in advance

anddyk100

Mar 20, 2019
Bugs in this version:
- cassandra maid mission doesnt appear, ever
- diane lab monkey mission, apparently diane doesnt like selena anymore and doesnt want to speak with her at the end (invisible text and can not exit the scene), had to go to v0.7 to fix it,
- when i go to the gym and enter the maintenance room instead of the lockers, it immediately starts an investigation even though im just supposed to meet kate
- maybe more, idk
I have the bug with Diane lab monkey mission and what i can do with this if i playing in gamcore ??

Reactions: rFTW and yoyo1858

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I don’t get this walkthrough it say here that Selena will enjoy some air on the roof of her building Is anything supposed to be happening in there? After that I’m supposed to Leave the house and Selena will get a call from her gym owner friend, Kate. But nothing happening! I my missing something here is there a part where I should or shouldn’t solve something?

oceansz

Jun 16, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the 1st missions toilet vent trigger. I've been searching and touching everyhing around the map for 30 minutes. How do i trigger it?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes