Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i know people have asked this before, but i cant find anything about the dev of this game, he has some of my favorite games, but he simply disappeared. i still hope he returns one day to finish this game, i am very curious about how it would end
I would love to see his reappearance as well but, based on his last few posts on Patreon, I fear the worst.

Reactions: BigRedRadio

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
i know people have asked this before, but i cant find anything about the dev of this game, he has some of my favorite games, but he simply disappeared. i still hope he returns one day to finish this game, i am very curious about how it would end
I know his work involved him get sent abroad at short notice for extended periods and between that and his account being disabled by Patreon I think he just decided it wasn't worth the grief.

The game was very heavily leading towards Selena losing her virginity probably to the cop from the first adventure but with ever lewder encounters and more revelations as she went along

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
He had a history of disappearing, writing apologies about having been sick and suddenly dropping a new update. It's been a really long time since the last one, so I wouldn't expect him to come back at this point.

I don't know if he was stressed out and having anxiety, just got bored of his project, or if he was really having more serious issues.

I like his games as well.

Reactions: Gisgo
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes