VN Ren'Py Completed Selene ~Apoptosis~ [Final] [Viscum key, Flat Chest Dev]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
from biologydictionary.net

Apoptosis Definition
Apoptosis is a process that occurs in multicellular when a cell intentionally “decides” to die. This often occurs for the greater good of the whole organism, such as when the cell’s DNA has become damaged and it may become cancerous.
so the cell commits suicide so it won't become the villain

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SeleneApoptosis-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: thesebmaster

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
I have no idea what the hell I just played, but it was very...provocative, I guess. Also, it's hilarious that it has the romance tag but not the horror one...

Reactions: amsousa

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK so is actually a demo because you have to buy the DLC to see any nudity which means it's most likely dry static scenes and probably no actual sex. So not interested here.

Reactions: Raindancer

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
OK so is actually a demo because you have to buy the DLC to see any nudity which means it's most likely dry static scenes and probably no actual sex. So not interested here.
There's about 5 18+ scenes, but this is indeed a horror novel otherwise.

Reactions: Plushie

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Nice game she's seductive. I started playing thinking it was going to have a happy ending with a hot cat girl but....
For those that don't like to see guro there's a scene with a chopped head.

Last edited:

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Holy Crap this is an insanely good story. I will put up a review later. But let me tell you know, if you just want to see some hanky panky, this is NOT the game for you :p
Calling this a thriller might be an understatement. I would call this borderline horror. The story is insanely well written.
While i think that the 18+ dlc is a bit too high for a bit of art (especially considering that it only has 5 or 6 18+ scenes).

EDIT: I noticed i had seen wrong on the price of the DLC. 3euro isnt bad for the 18+, but it something i would pay to support the game. I still think its a high price for a few scenes. However, considering the base game is free, its more reasonable.

Last edited:

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
Massive disappointment, the cat girl is a huge bait and had nothing to do with the game.
The sex has nothing to do with the story and is only there to gain attraction.
Nothing I hoped that would happen never did, its nothing like Saya no Uta, didnt get any enjoyment from this but then again Im not into horror so maybe fans of that genre like this.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
Is this game even good... cus all I see is a Cash grab for Steam and the Devs... this is the first time seeing a priced Adult Patch and now that is fucking Greedy

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, guess time will tell if the dlc will be made available at some point.
Tbs.
Edit : seem the apk has the adult/sex dlc enabled, what would you know.
This game story isn't horror, more about mental health and dementia.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final + modpack sprites

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 462 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Reactions: magrao121
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes