ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
It's partly random and partly dependent on how much affection you have built and I think it requires that you have sleeping pills on you. Only one is enough for endless viewing. I believe it is sold by the shady guy at the construction site after midnight? Or I think he appears earlier than midnight.
The guy will appear from I remember is 8pm to 2am at the construction site. And it's totally random and if don't have the sleeping pills, it can't be proceed only but it still can get triggered.

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
1 hour later next game will release, I hope we find some heroes to share the new game

Jul 28, 2022
1 hour later next game will release, I hope we find some heroes to share the new game

If I remember correctly, the english translated version of Dojo NTR was pretty quick to arrive after launch. Hopefully it's the same for this one too.

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
If I remember correctly, the english translated version of Dojo NTR was pretty quick to arrive after launch. Hopefully it's the same for this one too.
I'm just wondering when a hero come out and share a link with us. Until translated version came out we can use translator or some other stuffs.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes