flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Does anyone know if there are a lot of scenes with these 2 ugly bastards in the game or is it mostly the massage MC? 1707703741816.png

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Does anyone know if there are a lot of scenes with these 2 ugly bastards in the game or is it mostly the massage MC? View attachment 3347499
These will appear in suppressing the enemy territories.

The game mechanics I will explain it slightly here as I am still progressing in the game. First of all, I don't see or can find a save button as thus the game is auto saving and meaning can't just roll back to redo. Starting the game, you choose a file to save the game in and then prologue start. I won't go over the story so not to spoil anything.

The game play need you to manage a massage parlor. Miki is the lady boss that is helping and teaching and running the cashier at the massage parlor

From what I seen from the memories or rememberance pages, there basically 5 girls that can have sex with and already introduce in the DLsite page.

Misako, Enon, Etsuko, Kanna and Miki

Misako and Enon are mother and daughter which can have a oyakodon which translate to hen and egg rice which we all know what it is. It's the same for Etsuko and Kanna.

Misako, Enon, Etsuko and Kanna will have massage scene and quite a number of it as will as there aare around 15 or so massage technics to do and learn.

Misako, Enon, Kanna and Miki will massage parlor sex scene but I am not sure if it's a bug in the name for Miki as I don't understand why Etsuko didn't have any.

So the parlor will run for 8hours a day and the timer will continuously run when you click on start business. I remember there will be a auto management after the 8 day for my run but I am not sure if it's an automatic thing or need to increase Miki likeability.

You can use the money and research point gain from operating the business to do upgrade your massage technics and learn new ones. upgrade yourself or other staff. And yes, you can hire staff to help out. One of the named character Kiyosumi (that is in the DLsite page) will be the one that automatically join on the 2nd day. And finally also to upgrade the massage parlor itself. The goal of the game is to get 10 million yen in 30days.

After 8pm closing, you have the option to go out to 2 location.

First is the Shoko Bar that is run by Misako.
You can choose 1 out of the 5 to bring along for drinking at the bar. You will need to choose an acholic drink which cost your own money. From there you have option to play scissors paper stone, dice game, drink some alcohol, drink some alcohol together with girl that you brought out and lastly is conversation which can cover a lot of things.

The purpose is to increase your likability with the girls and get her drunk.

The second location is the street area which have total 4 places. The purpose is 2, first is to promote the shop with people on the street. And second is to attack other gang members to get the territory, attacking the gang member is the only way to earn personal money as I can see. You start with your own area already suppress. The other 3 will need to suppress before you can do any promotion. And each of the new territory will unlock a new girl as I can see.

Anyway according from the page, I can see there are 7 endings. 1 with all 5 girls mentioned before and 1 with Ayano and final one is by himself.

I am still progressing in the game and will let you guys know if anything important to take note of.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
This game isn't complete?
Well for it's worth, the game is complete and the author ask anyone to post up any bug that they could find and they will fix it. And according to their updated post that they are working on a bug that need fixing and probably a update patch will be needed soon. They also included that will be working on this and self defense dojo a new DLC.

Reactions: emdesa

Bob0987654321

May 24, 2018
Man this game is kind of a let down. Everything is left to chance. Combat is so erratic that it can hardly be called anything but luck to beat things. You can make your stats better, but the aiming is so terrible because your puck bounces around so much and so quickly its impossible to get it where you need it. Then the bar scenes you have to play rock paper scissors and a 50/50 dice game. You have to. And the game feels heavily against you. I have only beat rock paper scissors like twice. The "massage Management" aspect of the game becomes automated, but you cant speed up time. I am taking like 5 minute breaks every new day just to let it run. Honestly its nearly unplayable for me.

Ryuma

Jun 12, 2017
Man this game is kind of a let down. Everything is left to chance. Combat is so erratic that it can hardly be called anything but luck to beat things. You can make your stats better, but the aiming is so terrible because your puck bounces around so much and so quickly its impossible to get it where you need it. Then the bar scenes you have to play rock paper scissors and a 50/50 dice game. You have to. And the game feels heavily against you. I have only beat rock paper scissors like twice. The "massage Management" aspect of the game becomes automated, but you cant speed up time. I am taking like 5 minute breaks every new day just to let it run. Honestly its nearly unplayable for me.
Yes, playing it makes it a little tedious, the issue of the dice and the fact that there is no button to ``let the day pass'' I sincerely hope that a cheat or some save comes out,

FujimuraKun

Jun 1, 2017
I failed one of the battle minigame for the girl, am I fucked out of that route or is it salvageable? (the boss girl)

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
the dev made a new game and it seems to be finished too. Only in japanese so far sadly and is hard to play that way because you have to flirt with some girls first and try what they want to drink at that moment. It is about a massage salon. The game is called
情欲の古式マッサージ店 -裏サービスにハマる母娘たち-
I don't get why it wasn't fully translated since the intro is in english.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Isn't there some training or equipment you have to buy to have some advantage? Even the first game and NTRaholic had something like that.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes