bingalinga

Aug 5, 2023
This is still for MassageShop. Anyone know if you can reply the ending and chose another girl or do you need a whole ass playthrough ? I got the shoco girl ending but I think there are variants of it and I want to see them if possible without having to do like 5 playthroughs
You need another playthrough, like the NTR game.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Are you saying you can complete the main story without the dice and Rock-Paper-Scissor games?
Basically you can don't do those. The bar part mainly is to do a few thing. The rock, scissors and paper and the dice game are just to get the girl to drink to get drunk plus it can do 2 times when you win.

The main way to raise her affection is to go through the conversation part. I don't find that difficult except more time consuming for me as some of conversation need to remember what she said earlier and some are real life location, items, people and event and plus some are historical events of Japan as well. So raise her affection to 80 and you will need to do a side quest for her to continue to raise to 100 which is max. Getting her drunk is to bring her to have sex which is alway the left option when can choose. Choosing a drink will depend on which girl as wrong choice will -1 affection point when she doesn't approve of it. Furthermore, when you are able to clear the main selection when you click on the conversation, you will automatically gain +10 affection points.

I think they don't allow reloading is to make player going through the game 7 times to clear all the last event.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
This guy messed up hard. I can't even describe the pinball game. What the fuck is this? Did I blow my chance of dating mika because I failed her mission one time, despite not knowing that I had to do it right after accepting it?

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
man kinda tired, how to increase the happeniess , i believe it has to do something with the choice of cocktail and game ? man in real life this is not how it work burh

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
man kinda tired, how to increase the happeniess , i believe it has to do something with the choice of cocktail and game ? man in real life this is not how it work burh
The game is to get her to drink and the kanpei is to drink together. To raise her happiness, you need to go through conversation. But some conversation topic need to be high enough happiness for it to start and some need to be in mood and may need to drink together with her to start it.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes