ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Man this game is kind of a let down. Everything is left to chance. Combat is so erratic that it can hardly be called anything but luck to beat things. You can make your stats better, but the aiming is so terrible because your puck bounces around so much and so quickly its impossible to get it where you need it. Then the bar scenes you have to play rock paper scissors and a 50/50 dice game. You have to. And the game feels heavily against you. I have only beat rock paper scissors like twice. The "massage Management" aspect of the game becomes automated, but you cant speed up time. I am taking like 5 minute breaks every new day just to let it run. Honestly its nearly unplayable for me.
I don't really find it that difficult. There seem to be a repeat of pattern for each of the girls for the Rock paper stone. The Dice is true that is rather dependent on luck, I find the day pass just fine for me.

bingalinga

Aug 5, 2023
Isn't there some training or equipment you have to buy to have some advantage? Even the first game and NTRaholic had something like that.
That's the most annoying part. Previous game had things you could do to make the grind and boring parts less boring and annoying, this one is just stats but the gameplay is bad. Sometimes you have the stats to finish a fight but the pinball you throw just get stuck in a corner in an loop for lots of turns and end up losing the combat.
Remember, you can close the game and reload the save to not take a loss on anything, be dating in a bar or pinball.

Still, dating can be done through talking, but some girls are impossible to figure out (I don't know japanese), with only having a single answer between branches of dialogue with 4 options. Others are easy, like the Yakuza girl most of the answers make her drink so I maxed her out in the first contact. The Massage Parlor girl (tattoo lady) and the blue haired daughter is so excruciating.
Leaving games to chance, why, when you have a time limit? Makes no sense.

bingalinga

Aug 5, 2023
I don't really find it that difficult. There seem to be a repeat of pattern for each of the girls for the Rock paper stone. The Dice is true that is rather dependent on luck, I find the day pass just fine for me.
There is no pattern, I reload the save multiple times and there's seems to be none.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
That's the most annoying part. Previous game had things you could do to make the grind and boring parts less boring and annoying, this one is just stats but the gameplay is bad. Sometimes you have the stats to finish a fight but the pinball you throw just get stuck in a corner in an loop for lots of turns and end up losing the combat.
Remember, you can close the game and reload the save to not take a loss on anything, be dating in a bar or pinball.

Still, dating can be done through talking, but some girls are impossible to figure out (I don't know japanese), with only having a single answer between branches of dialogue with 4 options. Others are easy, like the Yakuza girl most of the answers make her drink so I maxed her out in the first contact. The Massage Parlor girl (tattoo lady) and the blue haired daughter is so excruciating.
Leaving games to chance, why, when you have a time limit? Makes no sense.
That sucks, man. I thought he would've learned from the first game to make mini games more enjoyable.

Is it worth it, at least? I mean, the girls, the positions, the animation and sound? Because, of all the devs with similar games, this is the game with biggest number of girls. Is there variety, at least? Because the first game did have some repeated animation.

bingalinga

Aug 5, 2023
That sucks, man. I thought he would've learned from the first game to make mini games more enjoyable.

Is it worth it, at least? I mean, the girls, the positions, the animation and sound? Because, of all the devs with similar games, this is the game with biggest number of girls. Is there variety, at least? Because the first game did have some repeated animation.
Yeah I like everything besides the gameplay aspects. Girls is cool, it seems to have secret girls but right now really hard to figure out, just arrived on day 30 without maxing everything because I didn't know what I was doing, still the gameplay loop is too slow.
Girls is cool, having threesomes is a new thing and it's actually cool, way too hard to setup. You need to manually administrate the Massage Parlor to do it. Maxing girls always involve a very hard battle pinball mission which is almost luck based in some maps.
Gonna try a second run and see how it goes. You can keep playing after the ending like the first game.

Also you can sleep with girls in 2 places, the first being palor second one being where you go after hotel which is cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

bingalinga

Aug 5, 2023
Just discovered you can speedup the management part by beating the bosses in the extra classes. The Mother sidequest gives you the ability, not sure what the other items give you.
1707756717533.png

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22
Sep 23, 2021
bro, you guys got to make a separate thread for this, was so confuse where in this game is the rock/paper/scissor and dice game from. Someone just ask if the game was complete last page, I'd said yes(having complete the game myself) and then comeback to all these unfamiliar mechanic.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
bro, you guys got to make a separate thread for this, was so confuse where in this game is the rock/paper/scissor and dice game from. Someone just ask if the game was complete last page, I'd said yes(having complete the game myself) and then comeback to all these unfamiliar mechanic.
Are you saying you can complete the main story without the dice and Rock-Paper-Scissor games?

Agnizo

Mar 29, 2020
This is still for MassageShop. Anyone know if you can reply the ending and chose another girl or do you need a whole ass playthrough ? I got the shoco girl ending but I think there are variants of it and I want to see them if possible without having to do like 5 playthroughs

PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
After playing the Massage Shop for a bit it really seems like the developer got overambitious and forgot he was making a fapping game. We'll likely see a very buggy English translation months down the line with missing content, as usual.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes