ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I saw on the Ci-en from the author that version 1.3 is out which fix some bug but more importantly is that they added a auto save which you can unclick to do manual save. Anyone have that version?

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
So, in the recollection room there's 3
or 4 "different" scenes, but positions are the same, so what's changed? Is this also a bug or is it the dialogue(which I can't read) that changes for each?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
So, in the recollection room there's 3
or 4 "different" scenes, but positions are the same, so what's changed? Is this also a bug or is it the dialogue(which I can't read) that changes for each?
Not sure which one you talking about, you like to post a photo of it here? So far I haven't found any bug in the recollection yet.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
How to unlock the cg with blue haired daughter and mom doing a blowjob?
If you are asking about the Massage game: raise both favorite to 100 (in the bar, or make them drunk(, then have sex with them, have them to go to your store (and had sex with both of them in store first), make them in the same room together, have sex with one of them and you will have a choice to invite other person, work for both oyakodon.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Not sure which one you talking about, you like to post a photo of it here? So far I haven't found any bug in the recollection yet.
1707931235180.png

You can see here that each girl has 1,2,3 and 4 scenes, but there's no noticeable difference by me from any of these four I choose. Unless, of course, it's the dialogue that changes, in which case, I couldn't have known.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3354038

You can see here that each girl has 1,2,3 and 4 scenes, but there's no noticeable difference by me from any of these four I choose. Unless, of course, it's the dialogue that changes, in which case, I couldn't have known.
It's the dialogue yeah. The funny thing to me is that I missed 炎音's (don't remember how it translates) first scene, but I have the rest. Funny that.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
View attachment 3354038

Well there is a difference but if you used anyone of them, it's also possible to access the rest of the scene for that girl. The difference is mainly during the game if you reached the required affection to choose the scene with that girl or not. Basically if you do it after reaching 100 in affection then you would able to unlock 1 to 4 in 1 go. And choosing 4 in here would also let you see 1 to 3 as well if you choose it on the bottom right. Each scene have it own starting conversation.

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes