Dec 21, 2021
The fan translation is a lot better, they even translated the moan speech bubbles there. But i hope that the fishing minigame works properly here.

Drakon9707

Nov 25, 2022
I have updated my translation to match version 1.9.3 here it additionally translates sound effect bubbles and fixes some text overflows. The translation itself is under 日本語 (Japanese language) menu item.

Also if someone asks why they can't run BepInEx with this game to translate it into other languages than en/jp/cn, that's because the dev encrypted metadata so any attempt to run BepInEx 6 IL2CPP with it will fail. I posted temp link to patched files to avoid this in a message of that topic too.
Do you have any people who would like to translate this game into Russian? Or a friend?

Dec 21, 2021
Update: The version of the game downloaded here is 1.9.0 while the latest version is 1.9.3, the version the fan translation works.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
can someone update the game to the version 1.9.3 please
For the NTR Dojo, I think the Ver 1.9.3 with the DLC exist somewhere inside here. For the Massage shop, the latest is Ver 1.8 and there is no official translation yet. Got question can ask here and if I see it I can reply for do a simple translation on the posted. I prefer it to be in Japanese Language.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes