Ziatos

Mar 5, 2024
its the same as the one fenmur made but this one has completed everything so for those that just want to fap and not grind the game here it is.
(little side note I used fenmurs game data and it still took me like 2 hours, without prior knowledge)

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
anyone working on a translation for their other game? its been out for almost a month but I didn't see any request threads for it RJ01103194

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
anyone working on a translation for their other game? its been out for almost a month but I didn't see any request threads for it RJ01103194
There is already thread for that since the new game launch. In any case, some of us will try to do the translation I guess. I gotten the JSON files for the dialogue from someone there but currently now I don't have that much time unlike 2 weeks back, so I will translate those JSON files as soon as I can. I see some going to use AI translate to do but that I got no idea. The plan by the Dev will try to get someone to do for him and there is no plan exactly when the English version will be out. I hope that clear on my end as I see some of people just keep asking when the translation will be out.

Reactions: bogdankl

GrimX95

Love Bites (But So Do I)
Donor
Sep 14, 2023
any cheat table here?
for cheat engine?? how to unlock the dlc character??
Cheat Engine is very simple to use with this game. Open the process (ntr_game) and scan 4 byte exact value of the number of Fish Tokens you have, spend or earn some, then scan the new value and boom you're golden, you should have only one address and if not just do 1 more scan. You now have all the money you could ask for and everything in the fish shop

To unlock the DLC character you must complete her storyline including reaching the end scene at the cinema, she will then have sex with you in the shop whenever you want. Also there is a girl you can meet at the river

EDIT: Also here is a walkthrough but it needs to be translated, but it has everything you need to 100% the game and DLC content:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes