TamamoElish

Aug 10, 2021
You need the overall save data zip. That is just one of the save file. I think there is one some where here.
I'm going through the previous pages but all I'm seeing is discussion for another game of the same devs. Is this game linked to that? Do I need a save file from that as well to have the overall save data?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I'm going through the previous pages but all I'm seeing is discussion for another game of the same devs. Is this game linked to that? Do I need a save file from that as well to have the overall save data?
If you are looking for the NTR Dojo, then you need to look further back. The Massage Shop is a new game by the same Dev and it was discuss here before it got itself a thread.

FrankYSU123

Jun 27, 2021
When you enter the game, there is a white square in the middle and after a while the game hangs.

PD: The dialogue box shows 111, and the game freezes upon interacting with the first character, making no progress. Help

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
He takes 20 minutes to get out of bed, he's just like me for real...
Jokes aside what's up with that? Who makes a game thinking players want to watch the character get out of bed for 10 seconds every time? That and the travel times

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes