werap

Mar 11, 2019
How to get the sleeping sex scene next to their partner: just have a bout/ guide/train them before 18:00. Because it seems you can only trigger this scene at 18:00 after a training/bout session. and don't forget to buy the sleeping pill on the thug guy at construction site at 23:00

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
How to get the sleeping sex scene next to their partner: just have a bout/ guide/train them before 18:00. Because it seems you can only trigger this scene at 18:00 after a training/bout session. and don't forget to buy the sleeping pill on the thug guy at construction site at 23:00
That one is kind of pure luck as it's random but I suggest you save before hand if didn't get the result you desired, can alway try again.

idunotwishtobeh

Feb 24, 2024
Guys im having a bug is it only happening to me?

I changed the web site that i download then the browser but didnt fixed

And also changed my location to the Japan still now fixed
(Game work well but the dialog is like this)

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
does anyone know about those characters? are they just new and not implemented yet or did i just not meet them yet?
i only know about store girl and the 2 first women in the dojo

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
does anyone know about those characters? are they just new and not implemented yet or did i just not meet them yet?
i only know about store girl and the 2 first women in the dojo
Only those 3 girl plus Aoi which was the DLC girl in that first game. The other is another new game by the same Dev which was just released last month.

Reactions: Jeycii_

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
is there a guide or walkthrough available for this game?
I think there should be some walkthrough or guide somewhere here but I don't recall where. It's not really that hard as it's already got English Localization. If still having issue, can ask here again and I can give you some simple guide on it.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes