ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Damn, that's sad. I really ship her and kota.
At the massage shop game, she said she would travel to England for a while.

By the way, where did you read that information?
She said she would but if you cleared her in ending, she is actually still in Yokohama.

EZ090025

Aug 5, 2022
something about The massage shop game

can someone tell me why there's armpits hairs in the massage scene but nothing in the cg or small character art
That's gross man:/

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Save data for Massage Shop

My data have unlock all the recollection and come with 3 save file. Day 72 have all the recruit able characters full upgraded, all the rooms made available, all the girls conversation cleared and favorability at max 100, Kouta alcohol level at max 100 and all the 5 items which I will list the effects below. And the other 2 is Day 30 which is just before the end day and Day 46 is all same as Day 72 but only not all the recruit able characters are fully upgraded.

Items obtainable from the 5 girl's quest
1) From Misako : Add 30 to Endurance in combat and pamphlet distribution
2) From Kanna : Sure win in Dice game
3) From Etsuko : Speed up unlock for business hours
4) From Miki : Add 30 to Strength in combat (Please get this before doing Enon's quest as it will help to win)
5) From Enon : Sure win in rock paper stone game

Each of the games in the bar can be played only 2 times.

< This site is in Japanese but the only useful stuff I found from it is just which alcohol drink will give a +1 to favorability.

I hope this is useful for you guys.

FatherVespoid

Feb 17, 2019
Are there translation request threads for their new massage shop game already? Or maybe even actual unofficial translations?

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
where the translate?
There is none, only a thread where people "asking for translation". From what i heard, game resist hard at any attempt in automatic translation, and, according to the developer, an official translation will be in 1-2 month. So i doubt anyone would take it upon themselves to translate.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
There is none, only a thread where people "asking for translation". From what i heard, game resist hard at any attempt in automatic translation, and, according to the developer, an official translation will be in 1-2 month. So i doubt anyone would take it upon themselves to translate.
I think just translating all the dialogue I seen from the game will probably take 1 to 1.5month. Well quick will probably be 3 weeks or more. Plus this isn't paid work so time taken might be even more.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes