renpy722

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone found a way to get a second lewd encounter with Aoi after she leaves at the first one?

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
When i right click AddCoin and choose "Invoke Method", it pop out this Lua Engine instead of a small window. is it i missed some step?

View attachment 2848698
Certainly it's not finding what it's supposed to be there. Don't know what is it, nor what causes it:
- Try restarting Cheat Engine and perform the steps again.
- Try to run Cheat Engine as administrator.
- Try invoking other methods like "AddEnergy" to check how it behaves

- If everything failed, try updating your cheat engine version to the latest and repeat

Other than that, I have no more suggestions for the time being

Reactions: Akira Kojiro

gngykqs533

Aug 23, 2022
How did you unlock the cinema scenes and the construction site's gangbang scene in the gallery ? I played it multiple times in my save and it is still grey out in mine.
It's probably still bugged with the current game mechanism as of version 1.9, so it will not unlock with normal method.

The unlocked scene is by editing the file.

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
Is there any game similar too this whit nice sprites that as sharing group sex prostitution ganbang ect like not only the main characther gets some?

Last edited:

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Is Missionary sex with Aoi the only H-scene for the character or there is more? If there is more, then how to exactly do you get it?

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Is Missionary sex with Aoi the only H-scene for the character or there is more? If there is more, then how to exactly do you get it?
There is more. You need to do it 3 times before she accepts on the inside that she likes to do it with you, and you get another 2 positions.
Also, she started to sending hearts to you when clicked during the day, instead of going away "appearing to be angry with you".

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

Vivid272

Jan 8, 2019
The cinema event, yuinorgy event doesn't changed even if i have unlocked it. Anybody feel the same?

31sivilao

Feb 13, 2020
Certainly it's not finding what it's supposed to be there. Don't know what is it, nor what causes it:
- Try restarting Cheat Engine and perform the steps again.
- Try to run Cheat Engine as administrator.
- Try invoking other methods like "AddEnergy" to check how it behaves

- If everything failed, try updating your cheat engine version to the latest and repeat

Other than that, I have no more suggestions for the time being
If are going to use cheat engine you can simply get the Fish points are not encrypted and can be directly changed for money, same as HP, strengh and skill ( for the last two use 0.25 speed during training and put your score to 1M) (after you get the HP value and the fish point value you can lock them so they dont change)

Reactions: broken_division

Dawn27

Mar 11, 2023
Ver 1.91 update ( Aug/11/2023) with bug fixes has been released can any please provide the link.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
If are going to use cheat engine you can simply get the Fish points are not encrypted and can be directly changed for money, same as HP, strengh and skill ( for the last two use 0.25 speed during training and put your score to 1M) (after you get the HP value and the fish point value you can lock them so they dont change)
The advantage of this, comes from a game design decision: UserData is a singleton class, and it contains most of the variables used in the game, so you have a big structure at your reach whenever you need to access a value without losing time having to search the value. You can legit get most of the data in a minute.

1692114056521.png

What you see on the left are the locations of the virtual memory used by the game process, where the fields store their values. you can add these to the cheat table and lock values at will.

Changing the energy value to 250 is the same as storing the value 250 at the location 17910c253d0, that's used by the game to track the energy, and will be this one until I close the game process, or the UserData instance changes.

UserData fields
Fish Coinsfish_coin
Money (use AddCoin)coin
MC experience (use AddExp)exp
Strength level (max. 20)power_level
Skill level (max. 20)skill_level
Stamina/HPenergy
Hour of the dayhour
Minutesminute

devman01

Dec 29, 2022
Is there a last day save? abit want to see all girl ending
No girl ending for Yui ( the store clerk) as she has the most that isn't still in the game yet.

Here's most of the endings you get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My prediction is that, they would introduce a mall in the next few patches and move the characters from the main construction site(which will be introduced as a mall when certain key events are cleared) into the vacant spot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes