Vergios

Jun 20, 2022
Well, as I suspected, I tried this game on my main PCs that I work with. The hardware on these is currently among the most powerful on the market (two real PC machine guns). The only significant difference between the two is the hardware packages. One with ryzen 9 + amd radeon rx and the other with ryzen 9 + nvidia geforce rtx and 32GB ddr 5 for both.
The one with nvidia gc freezes the game and the one with radeon only works in backwards compatibility mode.
Sorry. Maybe someone on the forum has a solution. Unty games can sometimes be a hassle. There are some experts in this forum. Ask around?
Thx for your attention. I don't usually hang around on forums. . just fck this game dude

digital_love

Apr 9, 2024
Any update download for new patch?
And what the use of favor for the husband and the boyfriend? I maxed all of them.
And where can wireless camera be installed? I had install one in young girl apartment, two in the wife house.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
And what the use of favor for the husband and the boyfriend? I maxed all of them.
And where can wireless camera be installed? I had install one in young girl apartment, two in the wife house.
Befriend with the hubby and the BF lets you to hear from them they'll go to the cinema, but maybe there are other things, not sure.

There are actually only 3 spy cameras you can place. The 4th is not available, at least for now.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Any update download for new patch?
Basically the favor for the husband/BF is only to know exactly which movie they going for in the cinema and I think it's possible with max favor or else have to guess or try and error with saving and loading. Other than that don't do anything else useful.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Befriend with the hubby and the BF lets you to hear from them they'll go to the cinema, but maybe there are other things, not sure.

There are actually only 3 spy cameras you can place. The 4th is not available, at least for now.
I don't really think the 4th will be implemented, unless they decided to do another new DLC or something.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
not sure if this has been answered before, but how or even can you go to the girls houses at night? right now when I try it just says that their relationship is too good, how do I lower that then?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
not sure if this has been answered before, but how or even can you go to the girls houses at night? right now when I try it just says that their relationship is too good, how do I lower that then?
Not sure, but when I went to their house at night, the girls were "full lust" and I made the cuckolds depressed. You can make them depressed by filming videos in the dojo - the camera can be bought from the fisherman (I can't remember his name) - and sell them to the shady guy at the construction site at night, so the two guys are going to buy them. Then you can go visit them during the day, at night, but not in the evening

Reactions: AclGrafix

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Not sure, but when I went to their house at night, the girls were "full lust" and I made the cuckolds depressed. You can make them depressed by filming videos in the dojo - the camera can be bought from the fisherman (I can't remember his name) - and sell them to the shady guy at the construction site at night, so the two guys are going to buy them. Then you can go visit them during the day, at night, but not in the evening
Yeah. Getting them depress is the only way. Only the first video will work as it is the one that sell the highest. Usually after 1 day or 2 will get them depress. How to know if they are depress, very simple, just either watch their house video clip or watch them in the resting area at the dojo. They should be looking very sad sitting down. Then it's possible to go to both of their house at night. It should be 2am to 5am or 6am.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes