ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I don't even know if it is possible with this version (v1.95 +dlc) to have the whole gallery without cheating. Even though I did them all on my first playthrough, I couldn't get any of the cinema scenes or the ones with Yui or the one with the fisherman.
With the latest is possible to get the whole gallery but earlier one is not possible as the dev had posted on the 8th of May post that they had just fixed that bug on the girls not appearing for Cinema Scene 2 and 3. Aoi doesn't have any Cinema Scene. Previously all the gallery except Cinema 2 and 3 is possible to clear even on just the first playthrough. Yes, even all the ending is possible just on the first playthrough without cheating if done correctly.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
With the latest is possible to get the whole gallery but earlier one is not possible as the dev had posted on the 8th of May post that they had just fixed that bug on the girls not appearing for Cinema Scene 2 and 3. Aoi doesn't have any Cinema Scene. Previously all the gallery except Cinema 2 and 3 is possible to clear even on just the first playthrough. Yes, even all the ending is possible just on the first playthrough without cheating if done correctly.
what do you mean by "if done correctly"? Is there an order in the h-scenes for going to the movies with the girls? On my second playtrough, I'm going to try to do all the other h-scenes before doing the cinema ones, even if there is no indication to proceed in a certain order. Right now, I don't have scenes 1, 2 and 3, nor the CGs, nor the 3 or 4 conversations between Sato and Yui in the convenience store, and even the meeting with the fisherman is not in the gallery. Aoi doesn't have scene in the gallery, nor Yui in the convenience store back room. As for all the endings in a single playthrough, I disagree. Once you reach one of the ending, you'll have to restart the game from day one (with or without your money and other things amoungst what you already have), to get another ending so it's a second playthrough.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
what do you mean by "if done correctly"? Is there an order in the h-scenes for going to the movies with the girls? On my second playtrough, I'm going to try to do all the other h-scenes before doing the cinema ones, even if there is no indication to proceed in a certain order. Right now, I don't have scenes 1, 2 and 3, nor the CGs, nor the 3 or 4 conversations between Sato and Yui in the convenience store, and even the meeting with the fisherman is not in the gallery. Aoi doesn't have scene in the gallery, nor Yui in the convenience store back room. As for all the endings in a single playthrough, I disagree. Once you reach one of the ending, you'll have to restart the game from day one (with or without your money and other things amoungst what you already have), to get another ending so it's a second playthrough.
Actually by if done correctly is for the ending which can be gotten in 1 playthrough but a bit difficult though. First of all to get all the ending, simply just do a save on 30th Day and then just save after clearing on another save file which is not the 30th day and reload that to do the rest of the ending. And by if done correctly is the ending with the Gorilla girl which need very good keyboard/mouse or a very high strength as her last battle isn't so easy to win as I find it. For the rest is random. The cinema scene 2 and 3 is just fixed on the bug so I can't comment on it as I didn't play the latest one after 1.94 or 1.95 since last year. The fisherman is point to the guy Miura or the DLC girl Aoi?

What you get from the 2nd play through is just basically your stats which carry over as I remembered. But I find that once play through once before, I don't think money is an issue at all.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Actually by if done correctly is for the ending which can be gotten in 1 playthrough but a bit difficult though. First of all to get all the ending, simply just do a save on 30th Day and then just save after clearing on another save file which is not the 30th day and reload that to do the rest of the ending. And by if done correctly is the ending with the Gorilla girl which need very good keyboard/mouse or a very high strength as her last battle isn't so easy to win as I find it. For the rest is random. The cinema scene 2 and 3 is just fixed on the bug so I can't comment on it as I didn't play the latest one after 1.94 or 1.95 since last year. The fisherman is point to the guy Miura or the DLC girl Aoi?

What you get from the 2nd play through is just basically your stats which carry over as I remembered. But I find that once play through once before, I don't think money is an issue at all.
What the... Hell, you're a cuning one. :ROFLMAO:
Indeed, you just tricking the game without a cheat engine or whatsover.

Yeah, we don't need to carry over what's you have "earned". Not only it's not fun to do so, you can earn money by first finding all the place where money is hidden (closet next to the dojo, plants, bush etc...) then, really quickly when going fishing, digging, so you can buy the needed items for enhance your skills, strenght, and not the least, power of seduction (well, sort of).
Miura, the fisherman is "linked" to Aoi the frog girl. She's in love with him. What I don't get is why the Dev put the Sato/Yui conversations, and the first meeting with Miura in the gallery, and not the H-scenes with Yui, and the ones with Aoi.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
What the... Hell, you're a cuning one. :ROFLMAO:
Indeed, you just tricking the game without a cheat engine or whatsover.

Yeah, we don't need to carry over what's you have "earned". Not only it's not fun to do so, you can earn money by first finding all the place where money is hidden (closet next to the dojo, plants, bush etc...) then, really quickly when going fishing, digging, so you can buy the needed items for enhance your skills, strenght, and not the least, power of seduction (well, sort of).
Miura, the fisherman is "linked" to Aoi the frog girl. She's in love with him. What I don't get is why the Dev put the Sato/Yui conversations, and the first meeting with Miura in the gallery, and not the H-scenes with Yui, and the ones with Aoi.
Hahaha, thanks for that. I thought it might be possible when I looked at the save file as I guess 3 of them are for the save and the 1 is the overall information on the game for the gallery.

For Yui, you need to do her secret quest to unlock her H-scene at the construction site at night and at the Convenient store. To start it off, I think you need to converse with her for 3 to 4 times and when she invite you to join her at the cinema, that's the first step. Then need to have sex with her once in the cinema I think and then need to go to the construction site at 2am to view her scene there and do it 2 more time and when can have sex with her at the construction site, talk to her again in the convenient store to get her H-scene there.

For Aoi, keep conversing with her until can buy a diarrhea drug from the gangster at the construction side at night, you will be prompt to do so by Kota as needed that to proceed. But she doesn't have any gallery H-scene except mentioned in the ending thats all.

I think there should be a guide some where inside here.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hahaha, thanks for that. I thought it might be possible when I looked at the save file as I guess 3 of them are for the save and the 1 is the overall information on the game for the gallery.

For Yui, you need to do her secret quest to unlock her H-scene at the construction site at night and at the Convenient store. To start it off, I think you need to converse with her for 3 to 4 times and when she invite you to join her at the cinema, that's the first step. Then need to have sex with her once in the cinema I think and then need to go to the construction site at 2am to view her scene there and do it 2 more time and when can have sex with her at the construction site, talk to her again in the convenient store to get her H-scene there.

For Aoi, keep conversing with her until can buy a diarrhea drug from the gangster at the construction side at night, you will be prompt to do so by Kota as needed that to proceed. But she doesn't have any gallery H-scene except mentioned in the ending thats all.

I think there should be a guide some where inside here.
Oh, it's okay, I already have all the H scenes in the game. Even the ones on the construction site with Yui.
Tbh, I stumbled upon this by pure chance, while I was trying like crazy to get items by digging. Of course, the "big brothers" weren't working at that time, but I got this nice reward instead. The only thing missing is the scenes in the gallery and since I'm something of an Easter egg hunter, I get a little obsessed sometimes.
Yeah there is a guide but it's really concise on how to do things. I hope the Dev will add these missing scenes later.

All save files contain the same information + the "storage file" which contains the items, but good thinking.
I know that Ren'Py there is a file containing (permanent file) all the choices and modifications you have made. I don't really know how it works in Unity games, though.

Reactions: ComicChaos

Vergios

Jun 20, 2022
A few months ago, I tried version 1.9, but I encountered the same glitch. Now, in version 1.95, the issue persists. Additionally, the game gets stuck at the first wrestling match at the beginning.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
A few months ago, I tried version 1.9, but I encountered the same glitch. Now, in version 1.95, the issue persists. Additionally, the game gets stuck at the first wrestling match at the beginning.
Seems to me that your problem concerns your hardware, not the game!
Just out of curiosity, tell us what your config is?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Yeah ik it was dumb but how could it be about my hardware didn't get it. amd 5600 rtx 2600 16 Ram. is it about w11?
I think there was other that might have the same problem as you before with the 2nd photo and I think the solution might be some where inside the treads, might be good for you to check through but your 1st photo is something I never seen discuss here before and thus I don't think I can be of any help with that.

Vergios

Jun 20, 2022
I think there was other that might have the same problem as you before with the 2nd photo and I think the solution might be some where inside the treads, might be good for you to check through but your 1st photo is something I never seen discuss here before and thus I don't think I can be of any help with that.
Yes, I saw that others had the same problem as you mentioned, but I didn't see a solution. The first photo is really ridiculous. I think the issue is with my main hero file or the file directory is broken. Idk what to do.

Reactions: ComicChaos

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah ik it was dumb but how could it be about my hardware didn't get it. amd 5600 rtx 2600 16 Ram. is it about w11?
Well shit! Usually, these problems are often caused by a hardware or driver problem.
This shouldn't be a problem with such a setup. I run all the games with one of my old PCs which is actually much less powerful. An old amd fx 4300 (4GHZ), a GTX 1050 Ti, 8 GB of dual channel ram, under Win10
Are all your drivers up to date?

Vergios

Jun 20, 2022
Well shit! Usually, these problems are often caused by a hardware or driver problem.
This shouldn't be a problem with such a setup. I run all the games with one of my old PCs which is actually much less powerful. An old amd fx 4300 (4GHZ), a GTX 1050 Ti, 8 GB of dual channel ram, under Win10
Are all your drivers up to date?
Yeah mate, it is what it is, Sometimes I remember I had an Intel display card :rolleyes:. btw I always make sure to keep my drivers up to date. Looks like I can't solve this problem.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Yeah mate, it is what it is, Sometimes I remember I had an Intel display card :rolleyes:. btw I always make sure to keep my drivers up to date. Looks like I can't solve this problem.
Have you tried to redownload it again? And maybe launch with a locale emulator? I am not sure how to help but those is what I can think of at the moment.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
i downloaded from diffrent 5-6 site, everyt time same problem :D
Oh, I just remembered something like that happened to me with other games. Maybe, I say, maybe a problem with the unzipper. I currently use 4 different ones: Winzip, Winrar, 7zip and BreeZip. It might be worth a try. Regarding the hardware, this could also be due to incompatibility with one of the chipset (GC or MB). This also happened to me on an more recent machine than the one I usually use for games. If that so, well...:unsure:

Vergios

Jun 20, 2022
Oh, I just remembered something like that happened to me with other games. Maybe, I say, maybe a problem with the unzipper. I currently use 4 different ones: Winzip, Winrar, 7zip and BreeZip. It might be worth a try. Regarding the hardware, this could also be due to incompatibility with one of the chipset (GC or MB). This also happened to me on an more recent machine than the one I usually use for games. If that so, well...:unsure:
I already use WinRAR, but I tried WinZip and 7-Zip, and there's no difference.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I already use WinRAR, but I tried WinZip and 7-Zip, and there's no difference.
Well, as I suspected, I tried this game on my main PCs that I work with. The hardware on these is currently among the most powerful on the market (two real PC machine guns). The only significant difference between the two is the hardware packages. One with ryzen 9 + amd radeon rx and the other with ryzen 9 + nvidia geforce rtx and 32GB ddr 5 for both.
The one with nvidia gc freezes the game and the one with radeon only works in backwards compatibility mode.
Sorry. Maybe someone on the forum has a solution. Unty games can sometimes be a hassle. There are some experts in this forum. Ask around?

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes