ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
How get the fornication cinema event? Please help
I am not exactly sure what you need but I will do an explanation on the whole cinema part.

First, to watch a movie with either 3 of the girls (Ayano, Mayuko and Yui), You need to be at the cinema between 4 to 6 and 7pm for Yui as she will be at the cinema a bit longer.

For Yui, you will need to unlock watching a movie with her.

Make sure to be watching the same movie as the girl and it will then goes to a game mode where you will make her before the end of the movie to have sex with her. Take note that having the her moaning sound too loud will increase her hushand/BF attention faster. Once he is asleep, another mode will start and until he woke up. There will be some pauses here and there and thus if Kota is not trained up, it's very difficult to get her to climax. I can't recall which to train up to increase it but there is definitely one of them. Once she climax, will then move to the sex scene. And as for the latest from the Dev, the sex scene for Cinema 2 and 3 had been fixed and thus it's possible to get them now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I am not exactly sure what you need but I will do an explanation on the whole cinema part.

First, to watch a movie with either 3 of the girls (Ayano, Mayuko and Yui), You need to be at the cinema between 4 to 6 and 7pm for Yui as she will be at the cinema a bit longer.

For Yui, you will need to unlock watching a movie with her.

Make sure to be watching the same movie as the girl and it will then goes to a game mode where you will make her before the end of the movie to have sex with her. Take note that having the her moaning sound too loud will increase her hushand/BF attention faster. Once he is asleep, another mode will start and until he woke up. There will be some pauses here and there and thus if Kota is not trained up, it's very difficult to get her to climax. I can't recall which to train up to increase it but there is definitely one of them. Once she climax, will then move to the sex scene. And as for the latest from the Dev, the sex scene for Cinema 2 and 3 had been fixed and thus it's possible to get them now.
Both perks are necessary, I guess, since I saw both strength and skill depending on the girl, at the end of the movie scene.

Reactions: ComicChaos

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Frankly I can' remember the stats needed hahaha.
I don't really know either, but seeing the perks appear at the end of movie scenes (stamina + strength or stamina + skill), so I just assumed that must play a role in how to handle the girls without waking up the suitor BF/BF/husband. Come to think of the suitor, I think that uh... Sato? (Yui's suitor) would suit Rika better, don't you think? :ROFLMAO:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I don't really know either, but seeing the perks appear at the end of movie scenes (stamina + strength or stamina + skill), so I just assumed that must play a role in how to handle the girls without waking up the suitor BF/BF/husband. Come to think of the suitor, I think that uh... Sato? (Yui's suitor) would suit Rika better, don't you think? :ROFLMAO:
Sorry but I don't recall who rika is currently. Yeah thats true about the skills. Anyway, I know max out skill will clear the cinema foreplay real fast from experience.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I'll do you one better, here's version 1.9.10 from steam. Aka, the uncensored version!

Mega

Should work fine, I had to replace a couple files with ones from DLsite Ver 1.9.7 in order to get the steam Version to work without steam but I haven't run into issues.
Thanks. I will try it out later just to get the cinema scene 2 and 3. That alway bothered me hahaha.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Oh hahaha. Now I remember why I don't remember as I tried to block her from my memories hahaha. Yeah I agree she might be a fit for Sato but ... poor Sato hahaha.
I know, right? She's (She?) quite something.
If you ever need to calm down a boner quickly, I think this is the right "girl" to think about :sick:

Reactions: ComicChaos
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes