Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Anyone knows how to get the first girl and her husband to go to cinema ?
You have to go to the cinema between 16:00pm and 19:00pm. Them being outside the cinema is actually random, you're not gonna have the same person there every evening, except for Yui.
You also gonna have to guess which film they're going to watch if you're not friend enough with the husband.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
You have to go to the cinema between 16:00pm and 19:00pm. Them being outside the cinema is actually random, you're not gonna have the same person there every evening, except for Yui.
You also gonna have to guess which film they're going to watch if you're not friend enough with the husband.
Wait So they don'T have to be outside the cinema in order to be inside if i pick correct movie ?

Sep 23, 2021
haven't check this thread in a while, have they add the scene for movie date 2 & 3 for each girl yet? Last i was here other said it doesn't exist yet, just placeholder.

Wildcard-Jack

Nov 9, 2022
haven't check this thread in a while, have they add the scene for movie date 2 & 3 for each girl yet? Last i was here other said it doesn't exist yet, just placeholder.
I think it was a bug that only the first one happened not that 2 & 3 were placeholders

It did get fixed in the 1.97 update but that very was recent so it hasn't been added to the thread yet

Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Anyone knows how to get the first girl and her husband to go to cinema ?
Actually they will be at the cinema from I think its 4 or 5pm to 6pm. So if you do any 2nd time training at the Dojo, most likely you will miss them. The best way it is just waste time and go to the cinema at 5pm.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Wait So they don'T have to be outside the cinema in order to be inside if i pick correct movie ?
Yeah they are outside. To know exactly what movie, you have to reach a certain level of friendship with the husband/BF but it also possible to guess it but it's just do a save before trying it out.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
It's not actually random. As i said before, except for Yui (with whom you can't train), there always will be the ones with whom you trained with, but didn't make "after-training interaction". If you do that with both of them - both of them will be at cinema as well.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
It's not actually random. As i said before, except for Yui (with whom you can't train), there always will be the ones with whom you trained with, but didn't make "after-training interaction". If you do that with both of them - both of them will be at cinema as well.
Weird because on my playthrough the blue-haired girl (don't remember her name) was at the cinema a good amount of time even without training with her. Same goes for the wife, trained with her and she wasn't always there, that's why I said it was random because it felt like it was.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Weird because on my playthrough the blue-haired girl (don't remember her name) was at the cinema a good amount of time even without training with her. Same goes for the wife, trained with her and she wasn't always there, that's why I said it was random because it felt like it was.
Hmm... strange. In my case, not even once i saw them in cinema randomly, it was always only Yui and that's it, and i tried for weeks (ingame weeks, i mean). I almost thought that there are a bug of some kind, or flag that i didn't trigger. But then i saw somewhere about this method, and afterwards could trigger their visit to cinema with 100% accuracy.

If you indeed remember it correctly, i can only assume that there are some small random chance for them being there by default, and them always being there after training without interaction afterwards is an additional trigger. In that case, i was just been unlucky to not get that random (which is quite possible, since i spent quite a lot of time on RNG of them moving to certain event spaces in dojo [which also might have triggers depending on how you did the training, but it's unknown to me])

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Hmm... strange. In my case, not even once i saw them in cinema randomly, it was always only Yui and that's it, and i tried for weeks (ingame weeks, i mean). I almost thought that there are a bug of some kind, or flag that i didn't trigger. But then i saw somewhere about this method, and afterwards could trigger their visit to cinema with 100% accuracy.

If you indeed remember it correctly, i can only assume that there are some small random chance for them being there by default, and them always being there after training without interaction afterwards is an additional trigger. In that case, i was just been unlucky to not get that random (which is quite possible, since i spent quite a lot of time on RNG of them moving to certain event spaces in dojo [which also might have triggers depending on how you did the training, but it's unknown to me])
Could very well be different chances to spawn at different hours each day (minus Yui) since the cinema event happens between 4pm and 7pm.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Could very well be different chances to spawn at different hours each day (minus Yui) since the cinema event happens between 4pm and 7pm.
As far as i know, they always spawn at the same time at 16:00. I waited for them trying both "leaving and returning" and just "wait" button and it never worked. So i assume that they are either there right from the start, or never.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022

I remembered both should go there daily unless the player do something with either 1 of them that pass 3.30pm or 4pm and this will affect that person at the cinema. And Yui will be still at the cinema pass 5 or 6pm until 7pm as I remembered. So it's possible to watch a movie with either Ayano or Mayuko and then a 2nd movie with Yui.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hummm... Weird :unsure:
So, I just finished my first playthrough,I mean that I've reach one ending, and I didn't pay attention if that was the case during this one, but something seems wrong here. Judo book intermediate edition costs more than the Judo book advanced edition, although by definition, intermediate is below advanced, but you can buy the advanced which requires less skill and strength than intermediate edition.

image_94.png image_95.png
Well, whatever. I'll end up bang them all and is all that matter :giggle:

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes