• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
I downloaded a save with all the scenes because I couldn't get the blue hair girl to get to the garden. But now in my own saves, the dialogue after sex reverts to not full love. Like I just had sex with them for the first time. But the recollection is fine. Is there a fix for that in the newer versions? The one I have is version 1.9.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Is there something like a strategy guide or a walkthrought?
For strategy:
Probably like other eroge, where you grind for the first one or two playthrough, then you process with the girls and story.
For guide:
I don't know, type the keyword of the question you want to search in this thread.

boeta

Oct 2, 2019
has anyone managed to finish the game that all recollections are unlocked? the rng of where the heroines spawn are getting infuriating, i only have a couple left..

edit
found one, cheers to the people who wont have to grind the randomness of this game

although, i do recommend just playing the game atleast for the first few weeks, it is a bit fun and the scenes are more felt when you actually earn it
Thank you! Now that all the gallery have been unlocked, I can continue with my life

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
Uncensored version available as of today on Steam.

Also for those interested, the second game will be released uncensored on Steam mid-June. Actually coming on May 29.
Hell yea! Can't wait to play the new one!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
has anyone managed to finish the game that all recollections are unlocked? the rng of where the heroines spawn are getting infuriating, i only have a couple left..

edit
found one, cheers to the people who wont have to grind the randomness of this game

although, i do recommend just playing the game atleast for the first few weeks, it is a bit fun and the scenes are more felt when you actually earn it
Yeah but for some items it's more than grinding if you ask me and the fishing minigame isn't the worst.
e.g. the construction site. I tried day after day to find the gold bar to maximize training. I end up giving up :(

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes