pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
What site? It's on Steam...
Well, I can't access Steam.

Edit: It's Ver1.98 on dlsite. (Looks like just a bugfix)
ゲームの多週目の継承機能を修正しました。

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
This was updated on their Ci-en page on last week on the 8th of May but as I was busy and oversea. I will just do a very simple translation of what is mentioned as I don't really see any ground breaking information.

So basically after the golden week over and they had decide to combine the self defense DOJO and the Massage Shop into a series of work called 極道無頼 (Gokudo Burai) or closest would be Yakuza Scoundrel.

極道無頼:護身術道場編 - Yakuza Scoundrel: Self Defense Dojo Chapter
極道無頼:横浜マッサージ店編 - Yakuza Scoundrel: Yokohama Massage Shop Chapter

The Steam uncensor will be up on 15th of May or earlier

The Eng version for the massage shop will up on 15th of May or earlier

The Steam version for the massage shop for uncensor will be in the work for future. Please add them to your wishlist.

The Android version for the massage shop is available on DLsite. IOS version will be releasing soon.

Minor bug fixes.

Onlyforsometime

Dec 8, 2023
Heres a save at the start of the game, nothings been done, just changed money to 9,999,999 and fish points to 500,000
game version is the 1.7.1 one if that matters
Save location is Dojo NTR v1.7.1\Dojo NTR_Data\game_data, just extract the save directly to the folder
no idea if will work or not, let me know
Can you please one for the latest version!!
I tried using cheat engine but didn't work please

fenmer2032

Dec 27, 2019
Can you please one for the latest version!!
I tried using cheat engine but didn't work please
Same deal as the last one, I changed the money to 9,999,999 and fish points to 500,000 however this save is directly after the tutorial so now you have to get the fishing rod from the store etc.

Save location is Self Defense Dojo 1.95\Dojo NTR_Data\game_data, just extract the save directly to the folder.
I haven't played this version so I have no idea what's new in it.

Also for for those wanting to edit things like EXP etc. upload the save to the Decryption box.
In the password box at the very top put the password: wanzg!1f**k
It will download as a text file you can now edit, you'll have to work out the stat names and stats you want to edit yourself.
Then reupload the same file in the encryption box at the bottom and then download it again, you'll have to rename it to it's original name like "user_data2.es3" and put it in the same save folder as above.

For other unity es3 save games this nifty tutorial is there for those wanting to learn. Thanks to Henry1887

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes