mesuyuki

Apr 8, 2024
Hi all,

I guess I am still confused after reading this entire thread... Is the steam version more censored than the DLsite version? I don't recall much censorship from the DLsite one.

Also, pretty sad they had to change Aoi ;/

blackorb

Jun 14, 2019
How to play this on mobile? Is someone already port it for Mobile version ? Or use something like emulator (if they have) ?

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Talilover
Hi, you said in your review that "this is probably the worst of the ntrlegend type games". Sorry for bothering you, but would you mind sharing some of the better games? Thank you

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Talilover
Hi, you said in your review that "this is probably the worst of the ntrlegend type games". Sorry for bothering you, but would you mind sharing some of the better games? Thank you
I'm aware of 4, including NTRlegend and this
You have peeping dorm manager, that has a pretty fun buildup of stalking social media accounts and setting up cameras and stuff to initially get into the pants of the 2 main girls but I lost interest shortly after because the corruption of the girl happens lighting fast because I guess they were both turbo sluts to begin with.

Then you also have Ntralhoic, which is the most like NTRlegend and imo a nearly perfect upgrade. There's more pixel animations, an actual story and better corruption of the wife, and a few Quality non pixel cg pictures here and there. This is the one I'd recommend you check out

So in short my ranking goes like this: Ntraholic->Ntrlegend->peeping dorm manager-> Self defense dojo

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes