ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do you unlock the cashier girl? I've seen her talk to her boyfriend about going to the cinema. But he's always there alone when I find him, and she wont speak to me while she's working.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
How do you get the netorase scenes? The ones where the boyfriend listens in.
And does the husband of the first woman also do so?
I have both men at level 5 friendship, so that's not my issue.
I think you gotta record and sell a sextape with the girl. When you talk to the black market seller the next day, it tells you about a man buying the tape. You know he knows when he is depressed in the waiting room.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
How do you unlock the cashier girl? I've seen her talk to her boyfriend about going to the cinema. But he's always there alone when I find him, and she wont speak to me while she's working.
I had both the 2 first girls at lv5 Lewdness and above 15 Power/skill, so I don't know the real requirements. Each time I went to the store when Yui was here, Sota was here too and their "story" advanced... until she told me about her hobby. Once that's done, she's in front of the movie theater at 16:00

Reactions: MorbidViews21

akari12

Dec 17, 2020
still can't find 4th hidden cam location...
even all girl scene already got it include movie, cuck every late night, and secret green girl
any ideas ?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does someone know how do I go to his house? I guess it's the "residential area" but i dont have the keys for it
1691286286443.png

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes