Others Abandoned Sellsword [Ch. 1-6] [TechnoBrake]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Alright, so the gameplay is similar to Fire Emblem although I'm not sure if there's a weapon triangle. The Z key is the A button and the X key is the B button basically, although X is also used to display enemy range too. Not sure where the sex scenes are as I've only cleared the first map, but you can prostitute the girls at level 5. I assume you can get some from losing, but I am not losing in a Fire Emblem type game. To be honest, the game mechanics are solid.
I lost the first fight on purpose and only got a game over sadly. Such a bummer. And I was so hype when the bandit leader said they would make good slaves. Oh well. Maybe next fight.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Holy hell, I suck at this game. I thought I could handle Normal difficulty, but the RNG has been murder. Also, apparently it's perma-death if party members die. Or at least I haven't found a way to revive them. Lost my healer so I'm basically screwed. Welp, time to restart the game on Rookie, and pray it's more gentle with me.

Nope. Even on Rookie it's brutal. In fact I think it might be harder somehow. Missed every attack and the enemy still takes me out in two hits. Man, at this rate I might just have to wait for someone to post a save. Otherwise I'll never get to the H. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Guyfromthewest

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
At least cheesing the enemy like a coward and grinding levels is working so far. But bummer, apparently I can only see Rita's scene. Selecting the other three only replays the first battle. I wanted to see Sandra get plowed. :FeelsBadMan:

This is tedious as fuck. Those knights just rape my ass. And not in the way I want them too. If any of you masochists finish this I'd appreciate a save. Thanks.
If there even is anything more to the game other than that one scene with Rita. If not then never mind.

Reactions: mesoru

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
this game is quite unbalanced... you get exp by doing successful attack... that mean if one member who had really bad "aim" and always miss, she will left out in term of level and eventually easily taken out in later game...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
here a little tactic i used to pass chapter 1... 2 is a pain in arse as archer is more tank than normal unit and their range is two tile long... black mage can reach but damage is not enough if your RNG is not good

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

Overview:
SRPG where you control a group of superTHICC ganguro milf sellswords and do battles with evildoers and get fucked for the greater good of all involved in hopes of saving the world or something.

(Ok so there is literally no plot and the guy has no overview anywhere it is just an excuse to watch hot babes get fucked, don't overthink it.)​

Updated: 25/1/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Chapter 1-3 + extra bonus game
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Windows: - - - - - - -

cant believe i saying this but......

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS... DEATH TO EMPIRE AND THALMOR

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Yep, the only sex scene is the half assed dark elf one, and nothing else. It is also impossible to beat the 3rd mission regardless of the difficulty.

Reactions: ponyguy

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Ok i beat the game on veteran. Its simple af cause the enemy KI pretty dumb and there is not a lot of counterplay needed. Only thing to keep track of is movement/attack range ( ' - ')

Third mission hint, cause it seems people have a problem here.

Its more like a demo, or a very short introduction. The game ends after the third mission, with some text, teasing the actual game

A save is not needed, since there are only 3 missions but nevertheless. Maybe it gets some use in the future so i attach it anyway. (Its after beating the 3rd mission)

The battlesystem is decent, but thats expected since its cloned from other game(s).

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ok i beat the game on veteran. Its simple af cause the enemy KI pretty dumb and there is not a lot of counterplay needed. Only thing to keep track of is movement/attack range ( ' - ')

Third mission hint, cause it seems people have a problem here.

Its more like a demo, or a very short introduction. The game ends after the third mission, with some text, teasing the actual game

A save is not needed, since there are only 3 missions but nevertheless. Maybe it gets some use in the future so i attach it anyway. (Its after beating the 3rd mission)

The battlesystem is decent, but thats expected since its cloned from other game(s).
I tried fighting in the cave and still got my ass raped. Guess I was too under-leveled. By the time I killed all the knights I lost both my mages and then the bandit dude just destroyed me. Some help he was. Asshole. Sigh.
Oh well. Guess the game's not done anyway so no point in losing my mind over beating it. No H, not worth the effort. Looking forward to it being finished though. I'll grind to level 99 on the first stage if it means getting to see more of that art.

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
hum hum, 18+ fire emblem, guess I will try.
edit: Damm crit ruin everything...FeelsBadMan.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes