Others Abandoned Sellsword [Ch. 1-6] [TechnoBrake]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Holy hell, I suck at this game. I thought I could handle Normal difficulty, but the RNG has been murder. Also, apparently it's perma-death if party members die. Or at least I haven't found a way to revive them. Lost my healer so I'm basically screwed. Welp, time to restart the game on Rookie, and pray it's more gentle with me.

Nope. Even on Rookie it's brutal. In fact I think it might be harder somehow. Missed every attack and the enemy still takes me out in two hits. Man, at this rate I might just have to wait for someone to post a save. Otherwise I'll never get to the H. :FeelsBadMan:
get good buddy, This is no final fantasy tactics, it just took me 2 battles to figure it out.

Reactions: ponyguy and xןʞ

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
get good buddy, This is no final fantasy tactics, it just took me 2 battles to figure it out.
Figure out what? It's not complicated. Just very grindy and the RNG wasn't playing along. Can't get good at having shit luck.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I deleted my game after i finished the third chapter, anyone have a save at the end of chapter 3 to spare?
i'm feeling so dumb right now...

Reactions: ponyguy

OttoVonHentai

Dec 18, 2017
Man, I don't remember regular Fire Emblem being this difficult. I can't tell if it's because I suck, or the minor changes to the original FE formulae is seriously throwing stuff off. Archers seem to have more range, and I know for a fact Footman/Soldiers and Cavaliers shouldn't be striking me diagonally or from two tiles away with lances/spears.

Regardless of balance issues(perceived or otherwise), thank you for uploading this.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
While not impossible...the game just keeps throwing more 2 range ads at you than you can handle at the knight stage. I mean you can stall it down if you have enough heal rods and just swap your main tanks each turn for 1 kill (which will take a LONG time), but it's quite obvious you're way too limited in abilities to do anything.

In all honesty, your magic units should have more range and AOE spells by the third stage, and you should have more units to work with. The difficulty scaling right now is highly artificial: just spawn more ads with higher range.

Also, having no ability to move after attacking also feels pretty terrible. Your units just lack way too much survivability compared to what is thrown at you and that isn't how you make the game more *difficult*.

There's also no additional rewards for that difficulty that makes things interesting. This guy needs to rebalance your initial four classes, else this just becomes dull real fast at higher missions.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Soooo. Chapter 4-6 . it was fun, even tho it was even shorter than the first part somehow ( ' - ')
The girls finally got they prostitute scenes and there is even a new girl, hope they add even more.

Kept playing it on Veteran since it seems like a decent balance. Besides 2 or 3 reloads in the 6th mission (to get a rlly needed "crit") I got all missions first try.

Mission hints if interested
4)City
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5)Throne room

6.)Forest

I'll attach a new save file after the 6th mission. Every character is lv8 (only fire girl is lv7, she was busy running^^)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Soooo. Chapter 4-6 . it was fun, even tho it was even shorter than the first part somehow ( ' - ')
The girls finally got they prostitute scenes and there is even a new girl, hope they add even more.

Kept playing it on Veteran since it seems like a decent balance. Besides 2 or 3 reloads in the 6th mission (to get a rlly needed "crit") I got all missions first try.

Mission hints if interested
4)City

5)Throne room

6.)Forest

I'll attach a new save file after the 6th mission. Every character is lv8 (only fire girl is lv7, she was busy running^^)
They all got their scenes? Sweet!
Thanks for the save, Goat. I'll give the game another shot first. But something tells me that won't go much better than the first time. :p
Question: What button do you press to show the bars and numbers underneath the sprites?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Do anyone get torrent, links, or download to TechnoBrake's other games, like or ?
If you're fine with them being in Japanese, then I can try and see if I can find something. Otherwise... they're only Jap. And since are comics/set of images I really doubt that they'll ever be translated.

Reactions: kailius and ponyguy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Supposedly his next upcoming game will be in english too and he's trying to figure out how to get that nymphomaniac or wtfever game in english eventually.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Supposedly his next upcoming game will be in english too and he's trying to figure out how to get that nymphomaniac or wtfever game in english eventually.
I mean.... everyone but SakuraGame. Please. I beg him/them. Not SakuraGame.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well he must have someone doing translations in house or something it seems.

Since this was just a quickie Patreon only game and he dropped two english releases of it within a month.

(and his whole patreon page is in english same with responding to comments and lol his english is better than 90% of the russian devs out there)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is there a patch to make this uncensored
Unless the developers themselves released a patch, then no. But if you want to pick every images and decensoring for yourself by drawing over the mosaic, you're free to do so xD

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes