Others Abandoned Sellsword [Ch. 1-6] [TechnoBrake]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hey hii Just wanted to ask what does this mean in the OP?
"Patch for those with 1-3 already" 1-3 what?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey hii Just wanted to ask what does this mean in the OP?
"Patch for those with 1-3 already" 1-3 what?
Chapters 1-3. If you downloaded the game when there was only the first 3 chapters then you only need that patch.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Man, all that work for five tiny scenes. Kinda lame to be honest.
I don't know how many chapters this game has but I hope this is like a small demo, if the game is not 10 times bigger than this then there's no point in buying it.

Dec 22, 2017
Ive got a couple questions. 1, is there permadeath? 2, how does character recruitment work? 3, is there a weapon triangle?

Im at the mission with a neutral bandit and I think you can recruit him but im not sure how

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Ive got a couple questions. 1, is there permadeath? 2, how does character recruitment work? 3, is there a weapon triangle?

Im at the mission with a neutral bandit and I think you can recruit him but im not sure how
Well, I haven't played that for a while and I'm not really acquainted with the Fire Emblem franchise, but:
1. Yes it is, if you lose some characters, they remain in between missions dialogues, but unavailable for further missions. Not sure if you can revive them.
2. There is no character recruitment. The only other girl you can have is the one that is available in the last mission and it's story driven.
3. Not sure, but it seems melee weapons chars have some advantage over archers at close range and lancers have a first strike.

harhar

Apr 18, 2018

Overview:
SRPG where you control a group of superTHICC ganguro milf sellswords and do battles with evildoers and get fucked for the greater good of all involved in hopes of saving the world or something.

(Ok so there is literally no plot and the guy has no overview anywhere it is just an excuse to watch hot babes get fucked, don't overthink it.)​

Updated: 30/1/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Chapter 1-3 + extra bonus game
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 1-6: - - - - -
Patch for those with 1-3 already: - - - - -

why when i open it just show white screen and no other reaction? can someone help me

harhar

Apr 18, 2018
Hi, when i open it just show a blank white screen, but there is sound. Can someone help me please?

Anonymous0016

Sep 11, 2018
Honestly found myself enjoying the game combat a lot more than I initially thought I would. Does anyone know of anymore games (preferably H-games) that have similar combat mechanic like this game (Fire Emblem Style)?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So the Game worth it? I read earlier that it had only 5 CGs and this was last year but i eant to ask nonetheless. Also is the Game finished with its 6 Chapters.
I really love Technobrakes Art but if the Game has no Content I rather look up the few CGs than to invest hours of Gameplay.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So the Game worth it? I read earlier that it had only 5 CGs and this was last year but i eant to ask nonetheless. Also is the Game finished with its 6 Chapters.
I really love Technobrakes Art but if the Game has no Content I rather look up the few CGs than to invest hours of Gameplay.
Yes there are only 5 CG and you can view 4 of them straight away after completleing the first mission or striaght in the begining. They all involve prostituting for money. Also some the game tags are wrong, there are no milfs or rape involved in this game.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Is the axe guy in the 3rd map (the one with the knights in the cave) recruitable? If so, how? He just attacks me.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes