Others Abandoned Sellsword [Ch. 1-6] [TechnoBrake]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Played this game and it was worth it the fire emblem engine was solid but I had to remember the game rules about fighting which made it more interesting.

I also liked playing the mini-game too.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Damn, this dev makes some good games. The battles are actually really well design, they're no joke, but can be beaten with good >strategy<.

I just don't think this level of challenge is well suited for a hentai game especifically. These type of games tend to do better with a more relaxing type of gameplay.

Edit: Save by the end of chp 6

ddark92

Feb 7, 2018
Lovely FE-clone game with plumpy, carnaceous, thick ladies as main characters. Would work very well as an official FE game too if given a bit more polish. I really wonder if there are going to be branched paths with different classes, which each branch path leading to different lewd scenes!

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Holy hell, I suck at this game. I thought I could handle Normal difficulty, but the RNG has been murder. Also, apparently it's perma-death if party members die. Or at least I haven't found a way to revive them. Lost my healer so I'm basically screwed. Welp, time to restart the game on Rookie, and pray it's more gentle with me.

Nope. Even on Rookie it's brutal. In fact I think it might be harder somehow. Missed every attack and the enemy still takes me out in two hits. Man, at this rate I might just have to wait for someone to post a save. Otherwise I'll never get to the H. :FeelsBadMan:
Man, you really have bad luck. It's like in the beginning: "It's just heads or tails that is a 50% chance to win! Why did I lose fucking 10 times in a row?!"

Reactions: ponyguy

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
anyway to get into full screen???
F4, just look into game.ini file

And to start FS, just change WindowMode=0 to 1 in that ini file

PS: oh, regarding this .ini file, does anyone know those SRPG Game studio engine settings? Those have some comments, but they are in japanese and unfortunately that is the language I still don't know... More precisely, the first setting, HighPerf, what does it mean? I've changed it to 1 and got my frame rate dropped from 60 to 30 but didn't see any changes to the picture quality.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
But bummer, apparently I can only see Rita's scene. Selecting the other three only replays the first battle. I wanted to see Sandra get plowed. :FeelsBadMan:
Oh, I like prefer Esther, that's my kinda girl. He he... Though, all of them, really and at the same time that's it.:evilsmile:

Reactions: ponyguy

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So, is this a game where you actually get to fuck the females, or do you just get to watch everybody else go to town on them?
In the description there are words, if you read those words it tells you what the game is about.

The magic of descriptions.

Jun 1, 2017
In the description there are words, if you read those words it tells you what the game is about.

The magic of descriptions.
Sure as sausages, a description that, when I originally posted, was just a tad bit more incoherent then what it now is, otherwise I wouldn't have been confused enough to ask.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Well, completed first 3 chapters on elite. Can't say it was a walk in the park, but nothing too difficult. Started 3d mission with 4-5 level characters and still was able to complete it without too much effort. It is all just about teasing them one by one and placing your characters the right way, nothing more.

After playing it a bit, got a feeling, that while it's an adult game and those girls look incredibly hot (well, I'm a sucker for thicc girls :) ), it feels more just like an ordinary trpg but with some adult content. So you really have to use your brain here, not just that another part of your body which is not too bad in fact, but somehow I'm feeling i'd like to see a bit more lewdness in here, especially with such, uhm, "material".

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes