Others Abandoned Sellsword [Ch. 1-6] [TechnoBrake]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Never tried this, and I doubt that I ever will, seeing how it's now got an abandoned tag attached to it which implies that it's incomplete. So, what's going on with TechnoBrake lately? Heard that there's work on a new game, but also (and I may be wrong on this) that there's work put in on English translations for other games. What's the scoop on that dev team?

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Never tried this, and I doubt that I ever will, seeing how it's now got an abandoned tag attached to it which implies that it's incomplete. So, what's going on with TechnoBrake lately? Heard that there's work on a new game, but also (and I may be wrong on this) that there's work put in on English translations for other games. What's the scoop on that dev team?
Circle is very active on Ci-en, it's essentially the Japanese Patreon. They're main focus right now is a RPG called Nymphomania Priestess".
Here is the

• Love
Reactions: Back

animsatan666

Mar 5, 2018
I like this one. So i wil never suport devs that main focus is to get money and not the game istelf. If they continue this then maybe..I will support them. But why support somebody who may abandon next project too?

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
who designed a game where u cant revive back your characters and I c a lot of people saying this is a good game. Fucking bandit plebs can one shot you with 26 crit damage.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes