• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Something interesting happens if you buy the WRONG OBJECTS(INKO(Parrot) and Cursed Spear) in southerpool? To buy both.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I want to test play this I wish they were on Itch.io then I can demo crap out this game they are on Steam probably censor it. If they made this adventurer group had got pregnant not necessary happy ending but forced to return home as failure hey you know it only mean they were still human. But if on steam it get rubber stamped with happy ending.

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kinda agree, the post-credits was a bit odd to play through,
There was one event that happened enough that I had really hoped stretched into the "main" cast since it would've been really cool to see it. The event I'm talking about was
CGs were great, hell, the little details of the pixel art made it even greater in my eyes. The only thing I really disliked was the wasted potential in clothing. Neige had sprites for her clothes on the ground, which was only used ONCE throughout the ENTIRE game, and it wasn't even in a fuckin' H-SCENE. Probably not important to most, but that ONE scene set my expectations up early, only to kill my hopes. Asides from that, the game had a lot of what I like in H games and felt great playing through.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
There was one event that happened enough that I had really hoped stretched into the "main" cast since it would've been really cool to see it. The event I'm talking about was
i didn't notice that one lol, this game made me attached to the characters long after i finished the game, gonna play again to see itsometimes

Reactions: DontFearThePeeper

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Lol I accidentally started playing the censored version. At first I thought it was just off to a slow start, but got suspicious when everybody was freaking out about the lumberjack being naked when his sprite clearly still had pants on, and then when a girl undressed to go into the hot spring she just turned invisible.

So I installed the patch, started a new game to see if I'd missed anything, and it turns out? This game does have standing art for the characters in conversations! The fucking censor just removed all the images from the game, including the ones where everybody is fully clothed and just having a polite conversation. Who does that?

Edit: apparently they broke some of the code in the process, because in the unpatched version there was a ledge in the ruins I could just walk down instead of going to the stairs, and after putting the adult content back in the ledge was blocking passage like it ought to.

Last edited:

rexagardz

Aug 25, 2020
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game
from 1.48 GB to 408 MB

have a nice one ;)
I think a lot of image asset were missing in this compressed version, I tried extract it and it went from 400mb to about 550mb while the original version almost 1,4gb. here is the error notification

Zecha

Jun 30, 2022
just one lesbian scene if u choose pink potion drink , after true end mission ? and not recoded in stats sex

haldie

Nov 12, 2017
Hi can someone tell me how to unlock scene 2 and 3? or when? where yuni and neig masturbate in bed?

DontFearThePeeper

Aug 19, 2020
Hi can someone tell me how to unlock scene 2 and 3? or when? where yuni and neig masturbate in bed?
Craft and use an aphrosidiac to lower your resistance, then go to sleep in the village.

Yuni: can masturbate as is, and sometimes you can go right back to sleep with resistance still lowered

Neige: also needs a dildo, looking at my Special items I think it is called "Toy made from a horn", can't recall where you get it

Ion: also needs a lewd book, looking at my Special items I think it is the "Elf's Flower Garden", which is found in the hot springs area (remember the place where you go peeping as the lumberjack?)

Reactions: haldie

Etcplays

Jun 12, 2020
It is more of event gathering with corruption status. Corruption is hard to increase, so at worst case you have to craft Aphrosidiac materials.
The battles are easy hold Z most of the time. I think there is no in battle rape apart from some scripted fights and no defeat cg apart from the last boss.

I like the h-scenes, the art is very cute although there is very much hypnotism.
The characters are goofy and your choices will factor in dialogue, so save often.

Looking at my save files its a very slow drip of content:
1h:30min First penetration of third mc (before that just some touching and peeping)
2h:20min First penetration of first mc (and alternative scene)
2h:40min Nudist beach! Here you can start corrupting your characters. You can't return after you leave.
3h:30min From here onwards it starts to give out scenes more often, but still slow drip.
may I ask for your save?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes