Xobo

Apr 4, 2020
Same here ! Has anybody tested it ?
The Game_EN.exe file for the AI translation is the one tripping alerts. VirusTotal was picking up too many positives, so I ran it through a deeper scan on and while it didn't pick up anything outright malicious, there's enough concerning stuff in there that I wouldn't recommend running it for the time being. Posting an image of the results of the scan below. The first 3 look like false positives, but the details on the latter 3 are a bit too suspicious for my tastes. Haven't checked if there's any difference with the english exe directly from dlsite yet.

EDIT: Same results on VirusTotal from the exe downloaded directly from dlsite. Suspecting it's a false positive but use at your own risk for the time being.

1709848146686.png
1709848393493.png

Last edited:

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
The Game_EN.exe file for the AI translation is the one tripping alerts. VirusTotal was picking up too many positives, so I ran it through a deeper scan on and while it didn't pick up anything outright malicious, there's enough concerning stuff in there that I wouldn't recommend running it for the time being. Posting an image of the results of the scan below. The first 3 look like false positives, but the details on the latter 3 are a bit too suspicious for my tastes. Haven't checked if there's any difference with the english exe directly from dlsite yet.

EDIT: Same results on VirusTotal from the exe downloaded directly from dlsite. Suspecting it's a false positive but use at your own risk for the time being.

View attachment 3420667
View attachment 3420714
Game_EN.exe is packed with enigmaVB. It works by replacing certain files at runtime. You can fix all the virus errors by unpacking it and replacing the files yourself.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
I liked the first one. Short, but sweet. Wonder if this one will be longer?

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
My issue with this game and its predecessor is the fact that I can't just wear what I want (most of the time). All these costume options but the main dungeons force you to remove them all. Also, the horrible slow down that started happening in the second dungeon really kills the desire to push forward, even if there is a skill that "fixes" it.

Edit: Also, I wish the game were turn-based like Rogue or Nethack. It even feels like that's how the game should be by the design.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
A RPGM game with yuri? You had my curiosity now you have my attention, let's just hope this one doesn't cause my PC to crash

dynaz

Apr 29, 2019
has anyone tried this on Joiplay yet. i am getting an error message: InvalidStateError "Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state" - seems like some file is broken?

Jasonakademia

Apr 17, 2019
has anyone tried this on Joiplay yet. i am getting an error message: InvalidStateError "Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state" - seems like some file is broken?
I get that exact same error and don't know how to navigate around it

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
So my big question here, is the horrible lag present in the non patched version? Because if not then the TL patch needs some work, aside from being mtl.

keepit100

Nov 9, 2021

View attachment 3420667
View attachment 3420714
ClamAV also flagged it as Win.Trojan.Trojanx-10003922.

Clam flags, I nope out.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote