Others Completed SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions [Final] [Tamsoft/XSEED]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
Can you feel it? The beating of her heart... In a classroom after school, learn the ways of "reflexology" by syncing with her heart and body. In SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions, interact with your favorite shinobi heroine like never before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-25
Release Date: 2019-06-24
Developer/Publisher: Tamsoft/XSEED -
Censorship: No Sexual Content
Version: Final / HEART'S DESIRE BUNDLE
Language: English
Genre:
Voice Language: Japanese

Installation:

Changlog:

Download:
- - - -

DagSYS3XcAA6bLc.jpg senran-kagura-reflexions-07.jpg shinobi_refle_senran_kagura_ninsoup_review_ss_7-1038x576.jpg ShinorbiRefleSenranKagura-14.jpg SKR_Massage_2_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ????

they did it ? the devs actually broke their "legit" censoring and do what they always wanted to do ?

fucking unbelievable :O

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
ah here we go again the no fap zone games, well gonna play it anyway :)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Lord Ainz

Nov 1, 2018
this game first appeared on the switch believe it or not
I mean the switch has Nekopara so I can't say I am surprised. Unfortunately the creator has already left Marvelous due to Soyny's new standards so it doesn't really change anything

koldkanadian

Oct 20, 2018
I mean the switch has Nekopara so I can't say I am surprised. Unfortunately the creator has already left Marvelous due to Soyny's new standards so it doesn't really change anything
fair enough, at least we can appreciate a waifu while laughing at sony for shooting themselves in the foot over not having this game on their system. though my condolences do go out to the playerbase who don't have that luxury

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I'm always unsure if "no sexual content" means no nudity... Because I'm totally fine with no sexual interaction as long as I'm still seeing some nice erotic artwork.

I feel like the tags should be a bit more specific about this.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm always unsure if "no sexual content" means no nudity... Because I'm totally fine with no sexual interaction as long as I'm still seeing some nice erotic artwork.

game is like all similar japanese games.
they put teasers on "barely limit" nudity. bits are always covered by something.
its like in... absolutly all japanese game like this (hyperdimension and soo on...)

Reactions: grgrgr5

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018

No nudity.

Reactions: grgrgr5

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Why are we uploading the new one rather than the ones that have the mods? Thanks either way.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote