Others Completed SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions [Final] [Tamsoft/XSEED]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry but I have to correct this to "overreacted" since he is dead, body was just found about a day ago.
Can't say I'm surprised - Wasn't the first time he expressed this kind of feelings and now he actually did that.
It is always sad seeing a kind-hearted soul being twisted like that. RIP boy.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I just came here to say that I absolutely love, and borderline worship the Soyny meme. Please keep up the good work, gentlemen! :)

I am looking forward to the nude patch if one comes out. Otherwise, thanks Ryahn for uploading this game! I was honestly (no BS, I really was) waiting to buy an upgraded Nintendo Switch 2.0 (or whatever the heck it'll be called) whenever it was going to come out just so I could get this game for it and a few others. Has anyone else been burned by buying a video game console only to find out that a newer, more powerful version of said console was going to be released in a few years? I've adamantly refused to buy a Nintendo Switch all this time since I *know* a better version will be released eventually. Ah well, I can now get a newer version of the Nintendo Switch for Rune Factory 5.

Reactions: bigsmokey116

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
wow this game is weird haha. feels like its a tech demo stuff. would be great if they implement something like a vr support and stuff

cant wait for the modding community to do their magic so we can finally see those soft bare huge anime titties

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
How did they pick Characters DLC? Asuka and Yumi is okay, they are main girls, but no Homura? Really? Their picks aren't bad tho, but Homura is best girl in SK that has more story through all games. It's just strange.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone tell me what's going on with the 3rd screenshot?
I may give it a shot.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
What is this? A 'touching simulator' that doesn't have any nudity or other sexual acts? How am I supposed to jerk off to this?

Just kidding, I can find a way.

U

User_812995

I was all on board the Senran Kagura train. bought over $200 worth of games and DLC during a steam sale around Christmas plus this game on Switch, until I realized many of the girls being underage really bothered me. Creeped me out and now I can't play the games, lol, some people are fine with it though. But unlike the fake outrage police, I'm not gonna say the games should be censored just because I can't get with it or because my own cultural values differ from someone elses.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I was all on board the Senran Kagura train. bought over $200 worth of games and DLC during a steam sale around Christmas plus this game on Switch, until I realized many of the girls being underage really bothered me. Creeped me out and now I can't play the games, lol, some people are fine with it though. But unlike the fake outrage police, I'm not gonna say the games should be censored just because I can't get with it or because my own cultural values differ from someone elses.
I can understand, but in the end the fact that it's fictional makes me not really care about age tbh. If it was real life it would definitely be fucked up, but in fiction it doesn't really hurt anyone. Kudos to you for not going all sjw.

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
I just came here to say that I absolutely love, and borderline worship the Soyny meme. Please keep up the good work, gentlemen! :)

I am looking forward to the nude patch if one comes out. Otherwise, thanks Ryahn for uploading this game! I was honestly (no BS, I really was) waiting to buy an upgraded Nintendo Switch 2.0 (or whatever the heck it'll be called) whenever it was going to come out just so I could get this game for it and a few others. Has anyone else been burned by buying a video game console only to find out that a newer, more powerful version of said console was going to be released in a few years? I've adamantly refused to buy a Nintendo Switch all this time since I *know* a better version will be released eventually. Ah well, I can now get a newer version of the Nintendo Switch for Rune Factory 5.

There is that and how the the console systems remaster games (mainly AAA title) under a "new title" but its literally the same game(also same 50 to 70 USD price also >:/ ). Also been burned so much on over censoring of the games is why its hard to justify buying a full price game unless its a non sexual content game.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Huh so why was my game request denied on the basis of no sexual content and yet this is uploaded?
Also lol the mod that did it also uploaded this game.

Reactions: fzdc
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote