Others Completed SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions [Final] [Tamsoft/XSEED]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 292805

Isn't the same art director of SK the one who worked in Evenicle? Someone told me that before.

yes.

Evenicle

Staff
  • Scenario
  • Artist
  • Composer
  • Vocals
  • OP "sail to a new world"
  • ED "STAR LIGHT!"
  • Director
  • Staff
  • OP Movie
  • Game Design

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
ok this is the softest fanila h game i've ever played and not worth 8 gig
but i kep it in my colection couse Senran Kagura is hentai

also Ialdabaoth i join the vanilla armie (this time)

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
I think at this point the devs keep themselves entertained by seeing just how close to a sex game they can get without making a sex game, lol

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Pimp_Diddly_Daddy

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
Mega : The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
Damn it , my only weakness.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Hate to be the guy to necropost, but since Steam at some point added being able to use left and right joy-cons together, do joy-cons work with the PC version?

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
someone know how restart the game with nothing unlocked ? because , if you get all reward ( hair , outfit ...) at the start ? where is the goal to play ?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
someone know how restart the game with nothing unlocked ? because , if you get all reward ( hair , outfit ...) at the start ? where is the goal to play ?
dude that's like asking what's the point to fucking if you're both naked already wtf

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
dude that's like asking what's the point to fucking if you're both naked already wtf
in any game , nswf or not , you need to have a goal , and time to time a reward , we still have the goal , in your exemple , fucking , but wath about the reward , the foreplay in your exemple , the little thing who excite you , and give you the want to going more far?
is more fun when you make some foreplay before the acts , but is my point-of view about that

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
in any game , nswf or not , you need to have a goal , and time to time a reward , we still have the goal , in your exemple , fucking , but wath about the reward , the foreplay in your exemple , the little thing who excite you , and give you the want to going more far?
is more fun when you make some foreplay before the acts , but is my point-of view about that
I mean...replace all the "you"'s with "I"'s and we're in agreemend.
Also..this game is like 90% foreplay as far as I can tell from playing it like 2 minutes.
Yes that's how long I lasted lol

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote