Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Well shit, dev is gone. Can't say I'm that surprised though, last I checked on this game, the dev had said that the public was only getting one more update and further updates would be patreon only, I assume all the backlash from that is what killed this project.
Good, it's a similar shit Eye of the storm dev pulled but way worst

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
Well shit, dev is gone. Can't say I'm that surprised though, last I checked on this game, the dev had said that the public was only getting one more update and further updates would be patreon only, I assume all the backlash from that is what killed this project.
As for me, game developers make mistakes when they start communicating with players (with the exception of patrons). They read bad comments and get upset. lol

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Heartbreaking... I didn't have much interest in this project but his other game, Jack's Big Adventure, had so damn much promise :cry:

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
As for me, game developers make mistakes when they start communicating with players (with the exception of patrons). They read bad comments and get upset. lol
Sometimes users here are real assholes with developers, but on the other hand a bunch of dev's are too sissy about everything, not even kids are so damn sensitive as some developers...just asking the "wrong" question or criticizing the release rate is enough for them to cry, delete their F95account, go radio silent for some time and not allow any kind of news here...Its hard to believe they are really grown adults behaving like this.

Last edited:

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
Sometimes users here are real assholes with developers, but on the other hand a bunch of dev's are too sissy about everything, not even kids are so damn sensitive as some developers...just asking the "wrong" question or criticizing the release rate is enough for them to cry, delete their F95account, go radio silent for some time and not allow any kind of news here...Its hard to believe they are really grown adults behaving like this.
That's exactly what they are adults. Sometimes they are too old to be ready for a troll attack. Some developers are over 60 years old (I was shocked when I found out). Therefore, their firewall in their head is not ready for destructive criticism of trolls.

In addition, I doubt that developers with support from $ 1000 pay attention to trolls. But when there is little support and someone says: "you're doing shit". After such words, the developers have a problem.

Although if you take the dog with his "The tyrant", then my guesses don't work. But a dog is an exception to the rule. Usually it is games with little support and a lot of bad comments that are abandoned.

But this is just my humble opinion. As for me, developers should still warn about the closure of the project, and not “to leave in the English way”.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Well... Shit. I'd forgotten about this and Jack's Big Adventure till it popped up in the similar threads. And abandoned at that. Which sucks. Both where good games IIRC. Not much we can do about it now I suppose, but to replay whats here.:confused:

Reactions: dawlben

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Dev fully disappeared, which cements that this game and Jacks Big Adventure will not be coming back. Maybe dev will reappear under a new name, but seems unlikely.

Reactions: dawlben

Genimaru

Jul 25, 2023
Only DMC Fans will see Vergil. Truth be told, it's definitely him. LOL. Guess he got a huge Yamato in his pants too. LMAO.
Oh, man. This is freaking hilarious:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
His Yamato want Nero's hand?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes