2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Why people is saying this was done with Honey Select? Did I miss a meme or something? This game was done in Koikatsu, which is a different game than Honey Select but it's from the same company who did HS.

Is this a VN or a sandbox?
That was the other style that I mentioned in my comment, "Koikatsu", I really like these a lot, as I am an anime lover, it reminds me a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: no im not

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Dude, would it kill you to be nice with the first game of a new dev? Is really so hard for you not being an asshole? Like seriously, I've seen some of your "reviews" and most of the times I feel like they make no sense, like if you were criticizing and/or saying negative things with almost no reasoning behind or as if we played two complete different games, but sure, you can have your opinions and I can have my mine, no one is right or wrong.

But this feels like you're being rude just for the sake of being mean. I can undertsand that from any random user but from someone like you who is known around here and even tries to show his reviews in the signature as something interesting to offer or at least worth of mention, in my opinion, is you ask me (and I know you didn't), for a first release of a new dev, it feels SO unnecesary.
I was being honest with what I experienced... It looks and feels like a very basic mechanics only release... The introduction was extremely short and most of the text to include dialogue sounds like a robot is telling you everything very quickly and on point... No feeling to it, which in turn makes it feel sterile... Usually when a developer first releases their product to the public, for the first time, there is something they add to get as many people interested in what they plan to offer, as possible... Where as this product is more like just a public release meant to alpha test, it's basic game play mechanics, and nothing more... It is what it is... I'm not going to butter it up and/or inflate it artificially just because it's a new developer or because it's their first time...

If the developer goes beyond what this current release shows right now, then I'm perfectly willing to give it a retry at a later date, at the request of the developer, and update my review accordingly at that time... But I still stand by with what I experienced... I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'm also not going to lie about or downplay what I experienced or felt during the play through...

And thus far it appears the developer is being very mature about it...

Zip

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
If the developer goes beyond what this current release shows right now, then I'm perfectly willing to give it a retry at a later date, at the request of the developer, and update my review accordingly at that time... But I still stand by with what I experienced... I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'm also not going to lie about or downplay what I experienced or felt during the play through...

And thus far it appears the developer is being very mature about it...
So the dev has to request you, the player, to please play again his game and please change your super profesional review of a v0.1? Sure, it totally make sense...

I'm glad that the dev is being mature about it, or at least he's being polite, it's not like he can freely tell you anything bad if he wants to say that because he has to keep it "profesional" as a dev.

Midnight578

Sep 26, 2019
the bar's puzzle is a colossal pain, it doesn't even explain how to solve it and to do it in 20 seconds is not right like im not a puzzle expert. what is with creators expecting players to be puzzle experts it's so irritating

• Red Heart

LellelelLELEL

Aug 16, 2017
I don't know about "puzzle experts", I find those ridiculously easy - but the overall game's really boring. It is a sterile base for gameplay that's already been seen many times, and there is no candy to keep you on the soft, really.

To the creator, I'd suggest you avoid falling in the trap of wanting to implement unneeded, laborious, and overall kinda lazy gameplay into it - or at least acknowledge that in its current state, the game really isn't playable with much pleasure - partly because it's so classical, partly because it needs balancing and refining.

Focus on the story for now, the gameplay is too poor to be an attracting asset as it is.

• Red Heart

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Scenes way too short, make them longer next update please, some of the had the potential to be hot, like the NTR one with semen sample, but yeah... way too short

no im not

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Fix mega link
fix what sir?
the bar's puzzle is a colossal pain, it doesn't even explain how to solve it and to do it in 20 seconds is not right like im not a puzzle expert. what is with creators expecting players to be puzzle experts it's so irritating
I don't know about "puzzle experts", I find those ridiculously easy - but the overall game's really boring. It is a sterile base for gameplay that's already been seen many times, and there is no candy to keep you on the soft, really.

To the creator, I'd suggest you avoid falling in the trap of wanting to implement unneeded, laborious, and overall kinda lazy gameplay into it - or at least acknowledge that in its current state, the game really isn't playable with much pleasure - partly because it's so classical, partly because it needs balancing and refining.

Focus on the story for now, the gameplay is too poor to be an attracting asset as it is.
Thanks for your suggestions, I will add the difficulty level options of mingame in the next update.
Scenes way too short, make them longer next update please, some of the had the potential to be hot, like the NTR one with semen sample, but yeah... way too short
I'm trying to find someone who is professional in graphic render, I hope next time you will have a better experience.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I'm trying to find someone who is professional in graphic render, I hope next time you will have a better experience.
YOu don't need a better graphic render, you just need a longer scene, more text, not just
"-Jeff!"
"Yes?"
"Help me"
"Ok"
"Thanks"
"No problem"

• Red Heart
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes