Ozorius

May 22, 2018
my game loads up to the menu, but when it starts it's all black, I can't even customize the characters. Can someone help me?

acusrola

May 30, 2020
I struggle to understand the "there's so much futa everywhere", I understand if someone doesn't like it that's fine. But saying that it's huge is disingenuous at best. A quick search through the games with "male protag" gives about 49 pages of threads, each page has 20 threads, so that's at LEAST 960-980 games with a male protag in them. Futa/trans protag has NINE pages which is 160 to 180 games... As I said, it's fine not to like this stuff, we all have different kinks, but saying that it's huge and everywhere is really stupid.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I struggle to understand the "there's so much futa everywhere", I understand if someone doesn't like it that's fine. But saying that it's huge is disingenuous at best. A quick search through the games with "male protag" gives about 49 pages of threads, each page has 20 threads, so that's at LEAST 960-980 games with a male protag in them. Futa/trans protag has NINE pages which is 160 to 180 games... As I said, it's fine not to like this stuff, we all have different kinks, but saying that it's huge and everywhere is really stupid.
People tend to over-exaggerate when it comes to things they don't like, it adds an emotional kick when looking for people of the same opinion. Most people subconsciously do it, as our brains fixate more on the negative.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
There's no way to enjoy this due to the lag - playing at only 5 frames per second, and that's AFTER turning down ALL of the graphics :/
What's crippling it is the swimming pool, the ocean, and swaying plants.
When are Devs going to learn that those unnecessary things are what drags performance down the shithole.
It's fine for a Dev to have a $4,000 computer with all the new-beaut fungle gadgets, but most or the average person doesn't have a top-of-the-range computer.
As it is I'm using the most expensive laptop I've ever bought = $1600 - and it was the highest capacity the shop (I got it from) had at the time just 13 months ago.
Anyway, a person like myself that isn't too fond of Futa unless there is an exception, and this is one with the exception.
+ You can customize them a little =
1) change: skin, makeup, clothing color.
2) make'em muscly like a guy.
3) add more veins to penis.
4) and a few more not worth mentioning.
+ You can play the video a little faster.
+ Rotate the camera faster.
+ Turn down and off sounds, like the annoying tropical jungle beat music ..lol.
+ Really really good art and renders, although about my only grip is, when oily screen custom slider if all the way down; their skin still glistens too much when they're laying down relaxing and it's night time.
Flaws...
- Extremely laggy when first loading, and it's not until you're in it that you can change the graphic settings which does speed it up 3 times faster, but it needs a 4th time.
- Due to the lag - sound is not in sync with the movement = they speak before lips move = skin slaps while mid air.
Overall: You need an expensive computer to run what is essentially just a video that has only 1 choice 2 or 3 times and that's you get to choose 'Anal' or Vaginal'.
Rating: 2/5. There's fuck all replay value. And in it's current state being too high res on the average pc, just playing it once is agony.

yafkm

Mar 31, 2021
The game works fine for me. I'm not having any framerate issues on my $1200 laptop from a year ago running on power save mode, so I think whatever issues other people are having is caused by something else.

That being said, the audio is out of sync pretty bad. I think it's just the design of the game and not a hardware issue.

RezzakX35DT

Apr 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "Озориус, сообщение: 5259887, участник: 631157"]
моя игра загружается до меню, но когда она запускается, она вся черная, я даже не могу настроить персонажей. Кто-нибудь может мне помочь?
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Аналогичная ситуация, в чем может быть проблема ??

Jun 22, 2018
The game works fine for me. I'm not having any framerate issues on my $1200 laptop from a year ago running on power save mode, so I think whatever issues other people are having is caused by something else.

That being said, the audio is out of sync pretty bad. I think it's just the design of the game and not a hardware issue.
No lag issues for me, but it's really taxing on my GPU. It's a GTX 760, so that would be expected.

demoni`k777

Sep 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "Озориус, сообщение: 5259887, участник: 631157"]
моя игра загружается до меню, но когда она запускается, она вся черная, я даже не могу настроить персонажей. Кто-нибудь может мне помочь?
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Аналогичная ситуация, в чем может быть проблема ??
checked on my "bucket" of average power) the norms were launched (29 fps), the game clearly has problems with optimization.
проверил на своём "ведре" средней мощности) запустилось норм(29 фпс) у игры явно проблемы с оптимизацией.

RezzakX35DT
смотри в сторону видеокарты, может быть слабовата для неё.
look in the direction of the video card, it may be rather weak for it.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes