VN Ren'Py September 19 [v0.1] [MyDots]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Is it so difficult to buy a VPN? Lol
To leave the country because of the development of some game for which you haven’t really gathered support - such nonsense!
Can't, as you need you a legal address and paypal with a legal address for patreon and subscribestar to be allowed, using a VPN won't change the address

All I know is, that the dev, found a way to be able to add patreon and subscribestar as a option which means they need to move a way for a while, it could be, that they are going to a family member outside of Russia and when, it's all set up, they can return home

Reactions: yossa999

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Can't, as you need you a legal address and paypal with a legal address for patreon and subscribestar to be allowed, using a VPN won't change the address

All I know is, that the dev, found a way to be able to add patreon and subscribestar as a option which means they need to move a way for a while, it could be, that they are going to a family member outside of Russia and when, it's all set up, they can return home
Subscribestar no need a legal address and they don’t care where to send you money, even to a Qiwi virtual card.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Because Boosty is a Russian company and pays taxes in Russia with all its consequences.
Boosty accepts European and American bank cards. We Russians cannot support developers on Patreon, besides, Patreon service is blocked by the state in our country. We have three working options: Boosty, Steam, intermediaries from other countries, the last option is extremely unprofitable in terms of prices.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
To leave the country because of the development of some game for which you haven’t really gathered support - such nonsense!
I agree with you. I believe the developers have the means to settle in a new country for a period of time without the support of patrons.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Of course it is very easy in Russia to get an acces to a vpn. I think Putin even supports everys citizen will a toll-bonus. Like China, Russia wants its citizens to get into the internet without them knowing what they do.

Man, there are differences between "communist America" and communist Russia :D .

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Of course it is very easy in Russia to get an acces to a vpn. I think Putin even supports everys citizen will a toll-bonus. Like China, Russia wants its citizens to get into the internet without them knowing what they do.

Man, there are differences between "communist America" and communist Russia :D .
xdd :ROFLMAO:
Не пиши херни, пожалуйста!

• Haha
Reactions: TimoF965

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Subscribestar разве на карты российских банков переводит деньги? Киви то нет больше.
I talked with one well-known 3D artist, he is also russian and he has no problems with the subscribestar!

Reactions: Prayforme

AndreiKopishev

Nov 27, 2020
DEVELOPMENT BLOG 1.2
Hi everyone.

I'm really busy with work right now, and it's in full swing. I'm polishing up Chapter 1 and finishing up Chapter 2.

I'm also carefully reading your comments and suggestions, so I'm optimizing the game for low-end PCs. I hope you'll all enjoy it.

In addition, I'm planning to change the introduction to the game. I won't write anything unnecessary. I want to meet your expectations, so I'll share a small part of the work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh dear....more talk....still no second update, now we're redoing parts of the first release....

*shakes head*....I really want to believe this excellent start will actually go somewhere...but heard and seen all this before...too many times.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes