EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Can anyone explain how accuracy works in this game? Like, there are skills that add evasion which is obvious, but do enemies also have some set evade % chance? I know there's the skill to lower enemy's accuracy, but is there any way to increase your own accuracy? Do AOE attacks have lower accuracy than single target or X random target attacks?

I ask, as I unlocked the Soul Arts Chickener Farm, and am trying to speed things along. Yannie's Chickener Hunt is obvious, and the rest of my team is Lec and Pirila. Lec speeds Pirila up to max and Pirila's the only source of DEF ignoring attacks as far as I can tell, so she uses the defense ignoring AOE Slice Metal to get any extra Chickeners that she can. It feels like a good 50/50 split on whether she'll land any kills or not, and I'm wondering if there's exact numbers on whether it's better to keep using that strategy, or if I can optimize it a bit more by swapping something out.

Or alternatively, how exactly does defense work at reducing damage? Chickeners have 400/600/900 defense, but basically no HP. Kuruha's Surge scales with both attack and MAttack and is sure hit, but no matter how much I stack her stats up, she only deals 0 damage. Is there ever a point where I could get over the 400 or 600 defense block?
You're already doing it the most optimal way, magic just won't work on them at all.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Can anyone explain how accuracy works in this game? Like, there are skills that add evasion which is obvious, but do enemies also have some set evade % chance? I know there's the skill to lower enemy's accuracy, but is there any way to increase your own accuracy? Do AOE attacks have lower accuracy than single target or X random target attacks?

I ask, as I unlocked the Soul Arts Chickener Farm, and am trying to speed things along. Yannie's Chickener Hunt is obvious, and the rest of my team is Lec and Pirila. Lec speeds Pirila up to max and Pirila's the only source of DEF ignoring attacks as far as I can tell, so she uses the defense ignoring AOE Slice Metal to get any extra Chickeners that she can. It feels like a good 50/50 split on whether she'll land any kills or not, and I'm wondering if there's exact numbers on whether it's better to keep using that strategy, or if I can optimize it a bit more by swapping something out.

Or alternatively, how exactly does defense work at reducing damage? Chickeners have 400/600/900 defense, but basically no HP. Kuruha's Surge scales with both attack and MAttack and is sure hit, but no matter how much I stack her stats up, she only deals 0 damage. Is there ever a point where I could get over the 400 or 600 defense block?
I don't think accuracy increase exists in Awake altough it did(?) in Blight.

All attacks have the same accuracy unless mentioned otherwise

You can also use Sheila 'cause she has multi hit attacks but the Pirila strat is more optimal like Eric said.

Don't use Magic on chickeners it just sucks, the highest rarity one can also counter it and kill you.

Damage calcs are basically: if your attack stat were to be the same as your enemy's defense you'd do half the damage, and chickeners already have innate 50% damage reduction to physical and magical

Mr. Mis184

Apr 25, 2022
Alright I finally completed this game I have all H-scenes unlocked the only problem that I have is I can't give any of the girls the ring of promise… this is kinda confusing did I fucked somewhere up? I mean I intimated with everyone already….:WaitWhat:

Pixeldemise

Apr 11, 2022
You're already doing it the most optimal way, magic just won't work on them at all.
I don't think accuracy increase exists in Awake altough it did(?) in Blight.

All attacks have the same accuracy unless mentioned otherwise

You can also use Sheila 'cause she has multi hit attacks but the Pirila strat is more optimal like Eric said.

Don't use Magic on chickeners it just sucks, the highest rarity one can also counter it and kill you.

Damage calcs are basically: if your attack stat were to be the same as your enemy's defense you'd do half the damage, and chickeners already have innate 50% damage reduction to physical and magical
Thanks for the confirmation. Kinda sucks that what I had was basically the best option, yet still felt so slow especially when compared to Blight's Chickener tower farm. I really missed having so much flexibility and party-customization in Awake due to characters having rigid skill trees. Blight really felt like while the stats of leveling to 99 were a great benefit, the real strength came from having access to so many more skills/passives, so I wanted to try and level up a lot. Awake making skillsets rigid made leveling up to 99 a lot less motivating since it would quickly turn into just raw stat gain, and how much slower it is to try and farm Chickeners just added to that tedium.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes