EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ223237_img_main.jpg

Overview:
From Leaf Geometry comes a new game, which is the direct continuation of their previous title 'SEQUEL blight'.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-07
Release Date: Japanese 2018-06-23, English 2020-06-30
Developer: Leaf Geometry -
Translator: sub-par - F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Japanese v1.10, English v1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Thanks to sub-par for translation.

RJ223237_img_smp1.jpg RJ223237_img_smp2.jpg RJ223237_img_smp3.jpg RJ223237_img_smp4.jpg RJ223237_img_smp5.jpg RJ223237_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
"In some H scenes, a man's daughter appears,
Those who are not good at it can skip the relevant H scenes and proceed with the game.
The content of the man's daughter's H scene is basically the situation of the man's daughter's high rank. "

What?

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
God damn I thought this was Black Souls' spin or something especially with the Publisher name and Title name. But eh, I'll still check it out.

Reactions: Worldshaker

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Nice. The translator said a final patch is incoming so this thread will need an update.
Translator will also translate Sequel Colony. Anyways glad to see another male MC RPG game that isnt NTR being translated, God knows those are a rare breed.

Those who are not good at it can skip the relevant H scenes and proceed with the game.
The content of the man's daughter's H scene is basically the situation of the man's daughter's high rank. "

What?
No idea.
Maybe they mean that the trap content is avoidable.
Or that the rape for losing against a monstergirl is optional.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
oh sweet now just need SEQUEL colony and we will have all 3 games on f95 site

also if anyone does the predator's nest part thing tell me cause.. screw that get find and just die thing IN THE DARK event/quest i aint doing that XD

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks a lot for the game, also made me discover the prequel which I'll start first before this one. I'd recommend linking the thread of the prequel as well so that people know it was translated and perhaps start it first.

Last edited:
May 10, 2018

What?
"Man's Daughter" is what otokonoko (男の娘) gets machine translated to, it's suppose to be "male daughter" and is more commonly known as a "trap" in western online communities. As for that notice, like SEQUEL Blight, there is a single trap character who you can choose to romance and get scenes with. In-game you'll get a relevant warning when you talk to them (Clar, tanned succubus).

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes