Chimchong83

Jun 26, 2020
Is there a guide for triggering events with the girls? The hints in game aren't very good in either the scene collection or the "relationships" option. I've just been spamming "spend time with" over and over and I don't know if it's actually doing any good.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
"Man's Daughter" is what otokonoko (男の娘) gets machine translated to, it's suppose to be "male daughter" and is more commonly known as a "trap" in western online communities. As for that notice, like SEQUEL Blight, there is a single trap character who you can choose to romance and get scenes with. In-game you'll get a relevant warning when you talk to them (Clar, tanned succubus).
Good to know you can avoid it because I can't stand that stuff.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I never finished post game of SEQUEL blight did it explain why we are going to a different world or does this game explain it?

May 10, 2018
Is there a guide for triggering events with the girls? The hints in game aren't very good in either the scene collection or the "relationships" option. I've just been spamming "spend time with" over and over and I don't know if it's actually doing any good.
There's a Japanese wiki you can google translate (First result if you google "sequel awake wiki").
Anyway there's different requirements; story progress, getting affection high enough (spending time, doing talk scenes around house and the world (speech bubbles), giving gifts), getting lust high enough (gift cloudy liquid if relationship level is too low for sex toys), gifting specific items (eg Lec needs to gifted assorted sweets, then talk to her after).
Also different triggers; talk, speech bubbles, going to certain places in house (EG visiting their room, toilet). AND some of these are only available during day/night.
I honestly haven't even got all the scenes after 100% the game yet because of how ambiguous the triggers are.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay so .. Kinda stuck at the point where I've just met Luc who wants to kill some vampire I went east fought my way through really tough enemies got to the bottom of the hermit cave only to be met with a boulder, A sign that says idiot. And another entrance that doesn't seem to go anywhere. Did I miss something obvious or?

Edit : Ignore me I am very very stupid. I went west instead of east .. The sign was accurate.

Last edited:

Endearingr

Jan 28, 2017
Been playing the game for a bit Got to the Hidden path and ran into the Monster with the "protagonist" status, of course I accidentally skipped the info for it and now i'm at a lose, Any help as to what this means is appreciated. (speaking of the chest girl)

Figured it out, it is a Monster you can lose to which causes an H scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: terrortear
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes