maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So is this the middle game of 3 or something? Is the plot a continue on from the other games or standalone? Would rather start at the first if the plot is continuous.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
So is this the middle game of 3 or something? Is the plot a continue on from the other games or standalone? Would rather start at the first if the plot is continuous.
from what dl site said u dont need to play 1st one SEQUEL blight to understand this one the 2nd one awake and you dont need to play the 1st one to understand the 3rd game SEQUEL colony

theres an translated file Patch of the game on the website but only the translated file not the game its self still not sure why on this and if you ask for the game or even giving an download link of the game will get you ban as well

but if u do find the game and its not translated heres a link to the forum with the translated patch thing

i gotta be honest i dont understand why you get ban for linking that 1st game here reminds me of how ulmf does crap on their site.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
from what dl site said u dont need to play 1st one SEQUEL blight to understand this one the 2nd one awake and you dont need to play the 1st one to understand the 3rd game SEQUEL colony

theres an translated file Patch of the game on the website but only the translated file not the game its self still not sure why on this and if you ask for the game or even giving an download link of the game will get you ban as well

but if u do find the game and its not translated heres a link to the forum with the translated patch thing

i gotta be honest i dont understand why you get ban for linking that 1st game here reminds me of how ulmf does crap on their site.
Well, it's quite easy to find this game in Japanese and then use the patch. The only problem is knowing that such a translation exists, because hardly anyone follows the translation thread -.^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
Haven't finished playing Sequel Blight but is this a continuation of that? Like same MC and meet new people? Or whole different story and MC? Thanks for sharing!

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Haven't finished playing Sequel Blight but is this a continuation of that? Like same MC and meet new people? Or whole different story and MC? Thanks for sharing!
Yes, MC appears in a new place, have some gaps in memory and meets new heroes and adventures. The connections are light, although we have a few references - anyway... knowledge of the first part is not necessary.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Also, why is this actually uploaded here while Blight isn't? If anything, this game is more Loli than Blight.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
oh sweet now just need SEQUEL colony and we will have all 3 games on f95 site

also if anyone does the predator's nest part thing tell me cause.. screw that get find and just die thing IN THE DARK event/quest i aint doing that XD
The quest just requires you to go to a corner of it's nest and find a dead body, it's pretty easy. Preadtor only chases after you if you run so just walk around it.

If that is the case, then I recommend downloading it before the thread gets deleted.
I don't think the game will be deleted because of loli, there are certainly some young looking characters(Like Nosh) but monster girls tend to get a pass on appearance. I'm not sure why Blight isn't here, probably because nobody requested it.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Cool now we need the first game (Sequel Blight) and the third game (Sequel Colony, the translation hasnt started yet tho).
Come on bros we need to make a thread for Sequel Blight too!

Reactions: FacelessLN

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The quest just requires you to go to a corner of it's nest and find a dead body, it's pretty easy. Preadtor only chases after you if you run so just walk around it.

I don't think the game will be deleted because of loli, there are certainly some young looking characters(Like Nosh) but monster girls tend to get a pass on appearance. I'm not sure why Blight isn't here, probably because nobody requested it.
Regarding why Sequel Blight is not on F95zone - there is a huge warning in the OP of the translation:
1594138801645.png

Probably the mods have decided that the game violates Rule 7. Hopefully this one stays.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Regarding why Sequel Blight is not on F95zone - there is a huge warning in the OP of the translation:
View attachment 720992

Probably the mods have decided that the game violates Rule 7. Hopefully this one stays.
Why one games violates the rule and the other doesnt? Oh well I hope they allow Colony here at least.
In any case if a mod comes here telling us its safe to post Blight I can share my link with the game with its latest english translation!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Also, why is this actually uploaded here while Blight isn't? If anything, this game is more Loli than Blight.

If I had to guess its maybe because of the cast.
Of the 4 party members in Blight only Tirma has breasts and looks like an adult while Rabi is flat and Uula and Nyx are lolis and super flat.
Meanwhile in Awake only Nosh, Prika and Lec are flatties but they look more mature than Uula and Nyx. Carl is a man but doesnt looks young so neither a shota.
Kuruha, Alma, Nazuna, Maria, Jani, Sheila are clearly ranging from young adult to adult and are well endowed.
Or it could be mod inconsistencies as usual.

Aug 12, 2017
Man, this game is 9/10 for me, a good story and a good play game, i hope sequel blight and colony have a good translation someday.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes