lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
No kidding, they aren't real OK?
i know that aren't real but that
doesnt explain why u have to create warped shit and give to a girl for prankster

i did just because i wanna read dalog each item u give to u girl

but why it has to be warped shit as a gift to a girl?

because anmisia?

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I think im Stuck. After the Temple, when you encouter your first Target: Protagonist enemy, ive been defeted and back at home. Cant find the way back tho, Found the way to the Temple but cannot enter..
The first such enemy is in the Hidden Path, not in any temple. Please look at your current objective on the event page and tell me what it says.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I guess the fastest way to grind is the chickener dojo in the school, is there any easy way to kill them?
EDIT.
Okay I'm officially stupid, the horny rabbit has a skill called chickener killer...

Last edited:

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
i know that aren't real but that
doesnt explain why u have to create warped shit and give to a girl for prankster

i did just because i wanna read dalog each item u give to u girl

but why it has to be warped shit as a gift to a girl?

because anmisia?
I'm guessing on top of that it existing is grossing you out (same here) too?
Don't think too much about it. Personally as a joke gift I figured coal or a rock would have been funny though.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
i'm still working on beating the first one, the sequel games are like a million hours long but 5/5 star games

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I'm at the pier trying to get to bottomless Gramtoa but the npc that's supposed to be there is not, it's this a bug or am I missing something?
EDIT.
I should stop posting comments just to find the answer minutes later, there's a small rope going down in the dungeon before the pier, it's somewhat missable but it's there.

Last edited:

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
Can someone please tell me where the hell is Kialanhel? I have been walking throught the entire map for hours and didn't manage to find tan place.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hey guys got some important fyi's since I'm getting close to completing the full game. Some of it is spoilers and some of it is not. The first thing is don't panic about scene unlocks. You never get locked out. And some of the girl's main scenes don't actually unlock until after you beat the main storyline. This is one of those games where about 1/3 of the content is actually after you settle things with the primary antagonist and see the credit screen. It's not just more harder dungeons either, There's loads of cool stuff and even h-scenes that are post game only. Overall the hints for the scenes are easy enough to follow. If you're wondering why the hell you aren't progressing. You probably need to just go ahead and complete the story. Or at least get further.

There is a point in the game where it warns you that your choice is significant. But does not tell you how it is significant. If you want to know ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional spoilers ..

The aurum vendor quests (the blond outside your house.) Are important. They activate the aurum maid who accepts junk for key items. The first is additional medicine recipes. But the next is the pink card. Which after you show it to the blond will unlock the sextoy shop in your room. Gifting these is essential for unlocking some scenes. Her later quests also give you the missing materials for the ring of promise.

Once you have finished the game you should go to the soul training dojo or whatever it's called and accept their request. this will unlock a dungeon full of chickens which give stupidly high xp. And also unlock the area beyond that with the shrine of reincarnation. This allows you to do an NG+ and also reincarnate each character up to 3 times. Which resets their level to 1 but vastly improves their base stats. There is some fairly in depth endgame content in this game which basically requires doing this. And I'm currently gearing up to take a crack at that soon.

I know a lot of this is sort of available on the wiki. But it's pretty hard to read sometimes since google translate isn't totally accurate. So I figured I'd stick some major bullet points that would have saved some worry if I'd know them at the start.

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Reactions: collectioner

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
There is a point in the game where it warns you that your choice is significant. But does not tell you how it is significant. If you want to know ..
Well, I guess this happens because, in sequel blight, the same thing happens but there was a build-up with dating after chapters end, so I guess this is an oversight of the dev?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
how to get intimate with sheena, i still can't even get her social level up at all
You can't get intimate with sheena before the main story is finished. If you'd like to know then here's the reply.

Assuming you don't just need to advance the plot to find these places .. here is where they are.

Holy mountain : North of the soul training dojo.

Kialanhel : I don't 100% remember but it's in New Zikdalia. I think you get here through the frozen tower once that becomes unlocked.

BairyCumming

Oct 24, 2018
I still cant seem to find Kialanhel, my main event quest just says exit frozen tower and travel through kialanhel. Ive been going around New Zikdalia and am so confused pls help
edit: Nvm im just dumb its inside the tower at the bottom floor

Last edited:

fifipok88

May 30, 2019
People, probably this is a fairly common problem, but when you start a number of games and I get the following image before the crash. I tried to note the lost file, but it doesn't work. Please, if someone can help me, then help

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes